Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 14
    @UnapologeticDino My favorite character is Lara Croft. She is the reason for the emergence of most female characters after her. She is a very attractive and warrior character and is characterized by lightness, grace and excitement.
    Question for Marshmella: What is the best open world game for you?

kindly visit my youtube channel:

NOVICE EDITOR
    Level 20
    @UnapologeticDino
    Ciri from The Witcher is my favorite character ❤
    because she is one of the most influential female characters in the gaming world. Additionally, she plays a major role in the main story of the game and proves that women can be prominent and powerful heroes in the gaming universe.
    To encourage more women to consider esports as a career path, we should support communities and groups that focus on women in gaming. This can create a supportive environment and encourage more of us to participate.
    Also, increasing the media presence of successful women in this field can inspire others to get involved. Furthermore, financial support and the creation or support of organizations and initiatives aimed at providing guidance and technical resources to women is essential."

And for your question to Marshmello: What was the first game you ever played?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 29
    @UnapologeticDino
    Honestly, there are so many great and influential female characters. But if I had to choose one, I'd say Lara Croft. She's not only strong and cool, but she's also a symbol of independent and intelligent women who can overcome any challenge.
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important. We can do several things:
    Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    Provide opportunities: Organize tournaments specifically for girls and encourage companies to hire professional female players.
    Do good PR: Show people the success stories of girls in gaming so they can be role models for other girls.
    And my question for Marshmello is: What kind of games do you prefer? And what do you think about the recent developments in the gaming industry?
    Level 27
    one week remaining🤩

another question for Marshmella

are you looking forward to any upcoming games?