Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 14
    @ZaidH Please NO! I hope that somehow someone else can get the IP to make that so I can live stream the followup or even just 4K remake of the 2008 version...

ANYTHING
    Level 27
    Elika: Prince of Persia 2008

That woman was ready and eventually did give not only her own life, but her entire kingdom to keep a dark god contained.

Plus she kicked ass all the way there and back.

You know what would be nice, and this is weird, but controllers and stuff aimed at woman. But not PINK like actually, the size and shape of many interfaces are so bad. I have two nieces and neither of them can yet play games because the gaming mouse and the controllers are all too big for them. I have noticed that this is something some of my friends complain about too.

There are smaller controllers, but what about the ergonomics of it all?

This brings back old memories
    Level 32
    My favorite female gaming character is Ellie from "The Last of Us." She has a strong and complex character, playing as Ellie made the game more enjoyable and offered an emotional connection to her journey and struggles.

To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice, I believe it's crucial to spotlight more female Esport members. Hosting meet-and-greet events/streams and Q&A sessions can provide opportunities for aspiring gamers to interact with professionals. This can help bridge the information gap and inspire more women to pursue careers in Esports by showing them the possibilities and paths available in the industry.

Lastly, my question for Marshmella: What inspired you to pursue a career in Esports?