Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    @UnapologeticDino

That’s fantastic to hear! 🎆

Personally
    my favourite women character is for sure Ellie from TLoU. As Ellie's depth and complexity, combined with her relentless pursuit of survival, have cemented her place as one of the most impactful characters in recent gaming, and you know me I'm a big fan of The Last Of Us. 👻

To get more women into Esports, we need to showcase successful women in the field, create supportive and inclusive communities, and ensure a zero-tolerance approach to harassment. Education, mentorship, and partnerships are key. Let’s also push for more women-only tournaments (Lenovo has done that before) and mixed events to level the playing field. It’s all about making Esports welcoming and accessible for everyone :)) 💪

My question for Marshmella is the following : What challenges have you faced in balancing authenticity with audience expectations, and how do you navigate staying true to yourself while growing your stream? 😉
    Level 4

One of my favorite female gaming characters is Aloy from *Horizon Zero Dawn*. She's strong, intelligent, and resilient, breaking away from traditional stereotypes. To empower more women to consider Esports as a career, we can promote positive representation of female gamers, provide mentorship programs, and create inclusive spaces that actively address and eliminate toxic behaviors. Additionally, highlighting successful women in Esports and advocating for equal opportunities and pay can inspire more women to pursue gaming professionally.

Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino
    Favorite character Amicia De Rune from A Plague Tale: Innocence. She is fearless, ruthless and empathic all together..she is a perfect portrait of a human character..
    Level 43
    Vi and Zyra from league of legends 😅
    Level 6
    My favorite gaming character is Bayonetta such a unique and playful and charismatic personality.
    We can empower women to consider Esports as a career choice by promoting female role models, encouraging media outlets to feature women in Esports while focusing on their achievements and stories to increase visibility, developing mentorship programs where experienced women in Esports can guide newcomers through their career paths and by encouraging companies in the gaming industry to sponsor female Esports teams and events, which can provide financial support and visibility.
    The question for Marshmella would be : What is your favorite genre of video games?
    Last edited by Ismailmahraan; 2 Hours Ago at 14:38. Reason: forgot to ask a question for the sreamer
    Level 3

On of my favorite female gaming character is *Freya* from *God of War: Ragnarok*. Freya is a complex and powerful character, showcasing both vulnerability and immense strength as she navigates grief, revenge, and redemption. To encourage more women to consider Esports as a career, we can focus on increasing visibility for female gamers and streamers on different platforms. Additionally, supporting all-female Esports teams, hosting women-centric tournaments, and ensuring that gaming events are inclusive and safe environments can make the industry more accessible and appealing to women.

Level 1

الشخصيات النسائية المفضلة لدي هي Illaoi وJinx، وكلاهما من عالم League of Legends.
    يمكن تمكين النساء إذا تم منحهن الأدوات المناسبة والفرصة لدخول المنافسة، كما أن توفير بيئة آمنة وغير سامة وغير عنصرية سيساعد الجميع، وخاصة أولئك الذين حصلوا على الإمكانات.
    Gl all 👏

- - - Updated - - -

مصطفى محمود

منذ 5 أيام

الشخصيات النسائية المفضلة لدي هي Illaoi وJinx، وكلاهما من عالم League of Legends.
    يمكن تمكين النساء إذا تم منحهن الأدوات المناسبة والفرصة لدخول المنافسة، كما أن توفير بيئة آمنة وغير سامة وغير عنصرية سيساعد الجميع، وخاصة أولئك الذين حصلوا على الإمكانات.
    Gl all 👏

- - - Updated - - -

الشخصيات المفضلة لدي هي Illaoi وJinx، وهي أيضًا من عالم League of Legends.
    يمكن للنساء أن يوفرن الأدوات الأسهل والفرصة لدخول المنافسة، كما أن توفير بيئة آمنة وغير سامة وغير ذلك من عناصر البرنامج، وخاصة أولئك الذين حصلوا على اشتراكات.
    جل الكل 👏
    Level 6
    My favorite female character is Samira from League of Legends and Viper from Valorant
    we can empower women in Esports by supporting and encoring👩‍🎨
    Level 47
    and my question would be what was your very first gaming setup specs like!
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 4
    @UnapologeticDinohello....how many hours per day can you play?