Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    I would say 4-6 hours, and that's how I ended messing up my neck and lower back 🤣

@UnapologeticDinohello....how many hours per day can you play?
    Level 18
    @UnapologeticDino My favourite is 2B from Nier Automata .to empower women to consider gaming a good career we need to provide them with the latest gaming equipment to enable them do their best.
    My question: What was the game that made you a well-known streamer ?
    Level 4
    One of my favorite female gaming characters is Lara Croft and Cortana.

We can empower female gamers by giving them their space and communities in the gaming field while supporting them by providing training and resources.

My question is: what is your most anticipated upcoming single-player game?
    Level 1
    Who is your favorite Arab male gamer or streamer?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Level 4
    Malenia from elden ring, cause she is Malenia.. Blade of Miquella
    Level 1
    my fav female character is for sure tristana from league of legends 👍🏻👍🏻👀👀
    Level 33
    @UnapologeticDino My favorite female gaming character is Ellie from "The Last of Us." She has a strong and complex character, playing as Ellie made the game more enjoyable and offered an emotional connection to her journey and struggles.

To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice, I believe it's crucial to spotlight more female Esport members. Hosting meet-and-greet events/streams and Q&A sessions can provide opportunities for aspiring gamers to interact with professionals. This can help bridge the information gap and inspire more women to pursue careers in Esports by showing them the possibilities and paths available in the industry.

Lastly, my question for Marshmella: What inspired you to pursue a career in Esports?
    Level 4

On of my favorite female gaming character is *Freya* from *God of War: Ragnarok*. Freya is a complex and powerful character, showcasing both vulnerability and immense strength as she navigates grief, revenge, and redemption. To encourage more women to consider Esports as a career, we can focus on increasing visibility for female gamers and streamers on different platforms. Additionally, supporting all-female Esports teams, hosting women-centric tournaments, and ensuring that gaming events are inclusive and safe environments can make the industry more accessible and appealing to women.

Level 3
    @UnapologeticDino
    my favorite character is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider
    And ther is my suggestion:
    It's critical to set up mentorship programs that pair up aspiring female gamers with professionals in the industry, build welcoming communities that encourage cooperation and support, and provide educational workshops on pertinent skills like content creation and game design in order to encourage more women to consider a career in esports. While grants and scholarships might provide financial support for study in esports-related professions, promoting female role models and their accomplishments can motivate others. Enhancing participation and representation will lead to a more inclusive environment in the esports industry. This can be achieved by working with schools to introduce esports programs, encouraging diversity in hiring within gaming companies, and developing sponsorship opportunities for female athletes.Establishing mentorship programs that link ambitious female gamers is crucial to encouraging more women to think about esports as a career.