Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 7
    My favorite female gaming characters is Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider 💚

We can empower more women by giving female players more resources like
    proper gaming equipment,providing training, hosting female-only tournaments
    Level 1
    My favorite female gaming character is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider

As for the point of how to empower women, it is to give them the right equipment to start their professional career in the world of esports and to have a community that always supports them.

My question for Marshmella What upcoming games are you excited for?
    Level 1
    Well, Samus Aran 💫 from Metroid is a favorite for her resilience and pioneering role as one of the first strong female protagonists in gaming.

To empower more women in Esports, we should promote female role models and create mentorship programs. Offering targeted education, scholarships, and ensuring gender diversity in teams can also make Esports more accessible. Additionally, breaking down stereotypes and raising awareness about gaming as a legitimate career option will encourage more women to pursue it imo

Now, for Marshmella, how do you feel about your achievements so far? and what's the next step in your career?
    Level 6
    احب شخصية ساره من لعبة ببجي موبايل لانها تحب السيارات ولديها قدرة على التحكم بها بشكل جيده جداً كما انها تتفاعل معها بشكل لا يصدق
    Level 3
    Hello everyone, I am Sharif Reda from Alexandria specifically. I am excited to participate in the competition to win a laptop, to achieve my big dream of being a technical programmer and developer of various games to be a source of income for me in the near future, God willing, but I do not have a device with powerful hardware, so that I can Starting to design and create projects with the help of many programs, in addition to that, I will create a channel on YouTube to make broadcasts to spread these games as propaganda. I hope that the laptop will be mine.
    Level 2
    My favourite female characters is sara pubg And think that esports is a career that I would encourage anyone to pursue.
    Level 1
    My favorite female gaming character is Ellie from "The Last of Us." She has a strong and complex character, playing as Ellie made the game more enjoyable.
    I think giving female players more support and resources like sponsoring events and tournaments which help attract more women to join and experience Esports, which leads to more publicity and offer more opportunities to consider Esports as a career.
    Level 17
    One of my favorite female characters is Yennefer of Vengerberg, from The Witcher series.

My question for Marshmella : if you have one chance to have the same powers of a character from any game, which character would you choose?
    Fair shall the end be, though long and hard shall be the road
    Level 3
    My favorite female gaming character is Lara Croft from "Tomb Raider." Empower more women in Esports by highlighting successful female gamers, fostering inclusive communities, and offering targeted training and financial support.