Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 7
    My favorite character is Yuna in Final Fantasy X

I think empowering more women to consider Esports as a career choice should be through the path of making more competitions.

My question to Marshmella:
    Who inspired you to start your career?
    Level 1
    Yennefer and Triss from the game The Witcher 3. I think that these are great characters with noble goals, with the exception of some of Yennefer’s positions, but in general they are strong characters. As for the rest of the question regarding enabling women to take up the gaming field as a career, it is by facilitating their entry into the world of gaming and facilitating their travel to compete in Competitive games and a lot of strong female characters in games to make them love playing
    Level 29
    @UnapologeticDino
    I also really like Rebecca Chambers. As a big fan of the Resident Evil series, I think she was a standout character in the first game.
    To encourage more women to get into gaming, we need to change how society sees women in gaming and esports. We have to challenge the stereotypes.
    A question for Marshmella: If you could be any video game character, who would you choose and why?
    Level 13
    Favorite character is Jinx from league of legends
    . By encouraging them, and supporting them to continue doing what they love, and no one prevents them from streaming and play video games because of some silly comments and haters. and enjoy doing what they love.

. Question for Marshmella
    What horror game are you most afraid to play?
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    Level 31
    My favorite character is Lara Croft.

To empower more women to consider esports as a career option, we can:
    1- Raise awareness about the job opportunities available in this field.
    2- Provide educational programs to develop women’s gaming skills.
    3- Create communities for women in gaming to share experiences and support.
    4- Organize dedicated tournaments and events to provide competition and build confidence.
    5- Confront bullying and discrimination and take action against them.