Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 7
    My favorite character is Yuna in Final Fantasy X

I think empowering more women to consider Esports as a career choice should be through the path of making more competitions.

My question to Marshmella:
    Who inspired you to start your career?
    Level 1
    Yennefer and Triss from the game The Witcher 3. I think that these are great characters with noble goals, with the exception of some of Yennefer’s positions, but in general they are strong characters. As for the rest of the question regarding enabling women to take up the gaming field as a career, it is by facilitating their entry into the world of gaming and facilitating their travel to compete in Competitive games and a lot of strong female characters in games to make them love playing
    Level 29
    @UnapologeticDino
    I also really like Rebecca Chambers. As a big fan of the Resident Evil series, I think she was a standout character in the first game.
    To encourage more women to get into gaming, we need to change how society sees women in gaming and esports. We have to challenge the stereotypes.
    A question for Marshmella: If you could be any video game character, who would you choose and why?
    Level 13
    Favorite character is Jinx from league of legends
    . By encouraging them, and supporting them to continue doing what they love, and no one prevents them from streaming and play video games because of some silly comments and haters. and enjoy doing what they love.

. Question for Marshmella
    What horror game are you most afraid to play?
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    Level 31
    My favorite character is Lara Croft.

To empower more women to consider esports as a career option, we can:
    1- Raise awareness about the job opportunities available in this field.
    2- Provide educational programs to develop women’s gaming skills.
    3- Create communities for women in gaming to share experiences and support.
    4- Organize dedicated tournaments and events to provide competition and build confidence.
    5- Confront bullying and discrimination and take action against them.
    Level 45
    Never heard of Marshmella or heard about her until now 😅, I explored her social media presence, she seems like a renaissance and multi-talented girl. Her talents span singing, songwriting and modeling, with likely even more skills and talents.
    And above all this (which she proudly displays front in her Instagram bio) she is a Muslim. She prominently expresses her strong Muslim identity, and uses this to vocal her support for Palestine which is with a common cause among Arabic and Muslim communities today. This reminds me a lot of Farah from the Prince of Persia series. Like Marshmella, Farah is a strong, female character of many talents who, much like Marshmella, has a proud connection to her cultural and religious heritage. And Farah used her position as the princess and the daughter of sultan to advocate for causes important to their communities.
    I don't personally have "favorite" female character but Farah greatly mirrors the way i imagine Marshmella.

As for the questions, with a 'S',
    1. what games are you currently playing and invested in?

2. what's your favorite food?

3. do you have a morning routine, like some specific rituals to get your day started with, if so can you please share with us?

4. can you please share an achievement, a memory or a funny situation that makes you smile or laugh whenever you remember it? Feel free to mention more than one.

5. what are the qualities that make perceive a female character as a strong one?

6. Who is someone that you admire? It can be anyone, a celebrity, someone you know, etc...

7. Being an internet person means that you share a proportion of your life on the internet, how do you balance between your personal life and your online presence?

And finally, how did you start your career as an internet person and how was the response of those around you on your decision (like your parents and close friends) and what were some of the challenges that you faced to reach where you are right now?

I know this last one is like, three questions in one, i tried to ask as little questions as possible 😂. Thank you in advance.
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino
    One of my favorite female gaming characters is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn and Horizon Forbidden West. She's strong, intelligent, and determined—someone who breaks away from traditional stereotypes and inspires with her resilience and independence.
    To empower more women to consider esports as a career, we can start by increasing representation and visibility. When young women see others like them succeeding, it sparks inspiration. Creating inclusive and safe spaces in gaming communities is also essential, where women feel respected and valued. Mentorship and support networks can offer guidance, making the journey smoother for those new to the field. It's equally important to ensure that women have equal opportunities in terms of access to resources, training, and competitions. Lastly, promoting esports as a viable career through educational programs can open more doors, showing that there's a place for everyone, from players to coaches and commentators. With these steps, we can create a more welcoming and encouraging environment for women in esports.
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino

My favourite female characters are VI and Jinx, both from league of legends world.

Regarding how to encourage more women to pursue Esports as a career, providing greater support and resources is key. Sponsoring events and tournaments specifically aimed at attracting female players can help increase their participation and visibility in the Esports scene. This, in turn, would create more opportunities for women to consider Esports as a viable career path. Over time, this approach could help more women succeed in the industry and become role models for future gamers.
    Question to Marshmella: What is your favorite game?
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino Lara Croft
    To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice