Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    My favorite female character is Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite
    We can encourage girls to play video games by talking about wonderful female characters, and we must also reduce racism towards female players.
    Level 2
    My favourite female character is ash from rainbow six siege and jett from valorant

we can empower women in Esports by promoting role models, creating inclusive communities, providing training, hosting female-only tournaments, encouraging industry support, raising awareness, offering networking opportunities, and providing scholarships

- - - Updated - - -

My favourite female character is ash from rainbow six siege and jett from valorant

we can empower women in Esports by promoting role models, creating inclusive communities, providing training, hosting female-only tournaments, encouraging industry support, raising awareness, offering networking opportunities, and providing scholarships
    Level 13
    @IbrahimSallam I think there will always be someone that's more experienced or better. But all we can do is improve ourselves and not look at others progress. Everyone progresses and does things differently and at their own pace.
    Level 1
    My favorite female gaming character is Ellie from "The Last of Us." She has a strong and complex character, playing as Ellie made the game more enjoyable and offered an emotional connection to her journey and struggles.

To empower more women to consider esports as a career, focus on these key strategies:

1. Education and Awareness:Offer workshops, seminars, and educational programs to highlight career paths in esports.
    2. Role Models: Promote successful women in esports and establish mentorship programs.
    3. Supportive Communities: Build female-centric communities and organize inclusive events and tournaments.
    4. Address Bias: Implement policies promoting diversity and work to counter stereotypes.
    5. Training and Resources: Provide training programs and ensure access to necessary resources.
    6. Corporate Support: Partner with companies for scholarships, internships, and diversity initiatives.
    7. Early Engagement: Introduce esports as a career option in schools and encourage young women’s participation.

These steps can help create a more inclusive environment and inspire more women to explore careers in esports.

My question is : What inspired you to pursue a career in Esports and what is your favorite game ?💜💻😪
    Banned
    My favourite female characters are Illaoi and Jinx, both from league of legends world.
    Women can be empowered if they given the appropriate tools and chance to enter the competition, also providing safe, non-toxic and non racist environment will help all, specially those who got the potential.
    Gl all 👏

- - - Updated - - -

non-toxic and non racist environment will help all, specially those who got the potential.
    Gl all 👏
    Level 29
    Honestly, there are so many great and influential female characters. But if I had to choose one, I'd say Lara Croft.
    She's not only strong and cool, but she's also a symbol of independent and intelligent women who can overcome any challenge.
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    Provide opportunities: Organize tournaments specifically for girls and encourage companies to hire professional female players. Do good PR: Show people the success stories of girls in gaming so they can be role models for other girls.

And my question for Marshmello is: What kind of games do you prefer? And what do you think about the recent developments in the gaming industry?
    Level 1
    My favorite female gaming character is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider.

My question for Marshmella What upcoming games are you excited for?
    Level 1
    My favorite female character is Reyna from valorant and lux from wild rift.
    Level 32
    There are many of my favorite female characters and I cannot prefer one over the other,

but in the end I choose Lara Croft to be the best female game character.❤

In order to increase the number of women in games and sports, I believe that special societies must be created for women so that they can gain confidence.
    Level 3
    @UnapologeticDino my favorite character is Lara from Tomb Rader.
    I see increasing amount of female gamers recently, to encourage it female only leagues and tournaments should me made to help empower and enlighten females of the gaming world.