Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 32
    Do you like shooter games like Valorant and Counter-Strike?
    Level 4
    @UnapologeticDino I have a question for Marshmella: what is your favorite rpg game
    Level 47
    what's Marshmella's Record for the longest game session, and do you have some routine in between your breaks?
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 1
    My favorite female gaming character is Viper from Valorant. Viper is a strategic and calculating controller agent known for her chemical-based abilities that manipulate the battlefield and opponents. She embodies intelligence, precision, and a mysterious allure, making her a captivating figure in the game. To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice, we can create supportive communities, provide accessible training resources, and increase representation in the gaming industry to inspire and encourage more women to enter the field.
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino My favorite female character is Sadie Adler from Red dead redemption 2, voiced by the beautifully talented Alex McKenna, as for empowering Females in gaming to help them pursue careers in E-sports. I think it all comes down to supporting the Female pro scene and breaking through new markets where the female teams aren't created after a male team have proved themselves first. Explore new Niches and find something unique for female pros that can pull in the numbers and sponsorships to prove viable, as for already existing scenes, I think the pressure is already high and i believe increasing the advertising space, scouting for female pros should help them out immensely.

- - - Updated - - -

@UnapologeticDino For the talented Marshmella, when will we be seeing you as a voice actor in a game?
    Level 33
    Do you like shooter games like Valorant and Counter-Strike?
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino What is your success journey? Marshmella

- - - Updated - - -

@UnapologeticDino From the popular video game series "Prince of Persia," "Farah" is one of my favorite female Arabic gaming characters. Farah is known for her valiance and knowledge, assuming a vital part in the story and showing the strength of ladies in testing circumstances. To engage more ladies to think about Esports as a lifelong decision: 1. Cultural Representation: In order to encourage women and demonstrate that they have a place in the gaming world, make more Arabic-speaking female characters and highlight them in popular games. 2. Training and Awareness: Advance mindfulness in schools, colleges, and online about Esports as a suitable vocation way, tending to generalizations and misguided judgments. 3. Mentorship and Job Models: Lay out mentorship programs where effective female gamers and Esports experts can direct and motivate young ladies. 4. Protected and Comprehensive Spaces: Encourage protected and comprehensive gaming networks where ladies can take part certainly, liberated from badgering or segregation. 5. Admittance to Resources: Furnish ladies with admittance to excellent gaming gear, preparing programs, and monetary help to assist them with seeking after a profession in Esports. 6. Support for Local Competitions: Support and organize local Esports tournaments that are geared toward female participation, providing opportunities for women to compete and advance in the industry.
    Level 23
    A question for Marshmella: Do you prefer single-player or multiplayer games?
    The early bird catches the worm