Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 16
    My favorite female gaming character is Ada from Resident Evil , and I believe one of the most important steps that can be taken to empower more women to consider esports as a career choice is to create a more inclusive and diverse community. This could involve hosting more women-specific gaming events, developing mentorship programs for aspiring female gamers, and providing financial incentives and sponsorships for women who are interested in pursuing esports as a profession.
    Level 1
    Favorite female gaming character is kaisa from league of legends . workshops focused on game design and development can spark interest from a young age. Mentorship: Women in the industry should take on mentoring roles, guiding newcomers. This creates a support network that is invaluable in navigating challenges and building a successful career . What is the hardest game you have ever played?
    Level 8
    Lara Croft is my favourite female character
    I think we should encourage more girls to become game content creators
    Level 14
    Oh I've got a good question for Marshmella why did you decide or what prompted you to pursue Esports as a career?

This is my last question promise!😅

- - - Updated - - -
    @BelalSaid It is suffice to say you did your research. Thanks for sharing this information you found on Marshmella I myself tried searching online but didn't find any relevant information. I did however get info on Marshmello the singer/song writer, when searching Marshmella which is a bummer.
    Level 4
    @UnapologeticDino
    -My favorite female character is Caitlyn from league of legends world.
    -Women can be empowered if they given the chance to enter the competition, also providing non-toxic /non sexist environment cause that's a common thing sadly

- Questions are ;
    what is your favorite character ?
    when did you start gaming ?
    and what type of games do you prefer ?

I hope you have a good time with legion :)