Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 16
    My favorite female gaming character is Ada from Resident Evil , and I believe one of the most important steps that can be taken to empower more women to consider esports as a career choice is to create a more inclusive and diverse community. This could involve hosting more women-specific gaming events, developing mentorship programs for aspiring female gamers, and providing financial incentives and sponsorships for women who are interested in pursuing esports as a profession.
    Level 1
    Favorite female gaming character is kaisa from league of legends . workshops focused on game design and development can spark interest from a young age. Mentorship: Women in the industry should take on mentoring roles, guiding newcomers. This creates a support network that is invaluable in navigating challenges and building a successful career . What is the hardest game you have ever played?
    Level 8
    Lara Croft is my favourite female character
    I think we should encourage more girls to become game content creators
    Level 14
    Oh I've got a good question for Marshmella why did you decide or what prompted you to pursue Esports as a career?

This is my last question promise!😅

- - - Updated - - -
    @BelalSaid It is suffice to say you did your research. Thanks for sharing this information you found on Marshmella I myself tried searching online but didn't find any relevant information. I did however get info on Marshmello the singer/song writer, when searching Marshmella which is a bummer.
    Level 4
    @UnapologeticDino
    -My favorite female character is Caitlyn from league of legends world.
    -Women can be empowered if they given the chance to enter the competition, also providing non-toxic /non sexist environment cause that's a common thing sadly

- Questions are ;
    what is your favorite character ?
    when did you start gaming ?
    and what type of games do you prefer ?

I hope you have a good time with legion :)
    Level 2
    One of my favorite female gaming characters is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. She’s strong, intelligent, and resourceful, embodying resilience and determination in a beautifully crafted world. Aloy’s character challenges stereotypes by being a capable and independent protagonist in a genre often dominated by male characters.
    Level 45
    @NayNay Yeah, i had results for Marshmello, too. But if you dig a little you'll find Marshmella Socials (Instagram, Threads, tiktok). You can also search by her name, Oumayma Athimni.
    Level 29
    I also really like Rebecca Chambers. As a big fan of the Resident Evil series, I think she was a standout character in the first game.
    To encourage more women to get into gaming, we need to change how society sees women in gaming and esports. We have to challenge the stereotypes.
    A question for Marshmella: If you could be any video game character, who would you choose
    Level 25
    @UnapologeticDino Ciri from The Witcher is my favorite character ❤ because she is one of the most influential female characters in the gaming world. Additionally, she plays a major role in the main story of the game and proves that women can be prominent and powerful heroes in the gaming universe. To encourage more women to consider esports as a career path, we should support communities and groups that focus on women in gaming. This can create a supportive environment and encourage more of us to participate. Also, increasing the media presence of successful women in this field can inspire others to get involved. Furthermore, financial support and the creation or support of organizations and initiatives aimed at providing guidance and technical resources to women is essential." And for your question to Marshmello: What was the first game you ever played?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino lara croft
    i think by giving them an appropriate tools and chance to enter the competition, also providing safe, non-toxic and non racist environment