Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 32
    What do you think about creating a special society for women?
    Level 15
    @BelalSaid Thanks for forwarding her full name/ social handles. I’ll check out her profiles. Thanks again
    Level 2
    my Favorite Lux quotes
    The superior tactic is to never give up
    If you can smile, you can be the light
    Losing is just an opportunity to shine even brighter
    Determination will see us through
    Level 8
    her legion❤

sara from pubg mobile favorite character
    what's your first game and when did you play
    its me: FB\Zeina
    Level 2
    My favourite gaming character will be definitely Akali from League of Legends world.

As for the question, I think women got more potential than men in the eSports field because of the fact that although women are considered a minority in the gaming community, they stand up very well in every leaderboard. Which may reflect the hidden potential mentioned they got...
    Level 1
    I have to say man i started league this year and honestly my favorite is Evenlynn! I know it’s bad to start as a jungler but it’s a challenge

For my question i know that league is pretty strict on it’s rules concerning the gaming experience so everyone can have fun but as a new player i have struggled a lot so what is the fastest way to improve as a 2024 player? Regarding also i been bullied to be a dishwasher most of the time What is your advice? And is there a way to adapt in such a huge community in a short time?
    Level 18
    @UnapologeticDino

My favorite female gaming character is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. She's a strong, intelligent, and adventurous character who has inspired countless gamers over the years. Lara's evolution from a pioneering character in the gaming world to a more complex and relatable figure in recent years showcases the potential for strong female representation in video games.

To empower more women to consider Esports as a career, it's essential to create a more inclusive and supportive environment within the gaming community. This can be done by promoting female role models in Esports, offering mentorship programs, and actively challenging stereotypes and biases that discourage women from pursuing gaming. Additionally, encouraging girls from a young age to engage with gaming through educational programs and clubs can help build their confidence and skills, ultimately leading to greater participation in Esports.

My question for Marshmella:
    What motivated you to start your journey as a content creator, and how has your approach evolved over time?
    Level 1
    How to begin from 0 ??