Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 32
    What do you think about creating a special society for women?
    Level 16
    @BelalSaid Thanks for forwarding her full name/ social handles. I’ll check out her profiles. Thanks again
    Level 2
    my Favorite Lux quotes
    The superior tactic is to never give up
    If you can smile, you can be the light
    Losing is just an opportunity to shine even brighter
    Determination will see us through
    Level 8
    her legion❤

sara from pubg mobile favorite character
    what's your first game and when did you play
    its me: FB\Zeina
    Level 2
    My favourite gaming character will be definitely Akali from League of Legends world.

As for the question, I think women got more potential than men in the eSports field because of the fact that although women are considered a minority in the gaming community, they stand up very well in every leaderboard. Which may reflect the hidden potential mentioned they got...
    Level 1
    I have to say man i started league this year and honestly my favorite is Evenlynn! I know it’s bad to start as a jungler but it’s a challenge

For my question i know that league is pretty strict on it’s rules concerning the gaming experience so everyone can have fun but as a new player i have struggled a lot so what is the fastest way to improve as a 2024 player? Regarding also i been bullied to be a dishwasher most of the time What is your advice? And is there a way to adapt in such a huge community in a short time?
    Level 18
    @UnapologeticDino

My favorite female gaming character is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. She's a strong, intelligent, and adventurous character who has inspired countless gamers over the years. Lara's evolution from a pioneering character in the gaming world to a more complex and relatable figure in recent years showcases the potential for strong female representation in video games.

To empower more women to consider Esports as a career, it's essential to create a more inclusive and supportive environment within the gaming community. This can be done by promoting female role models in Esports, offering mentorship programs, and actively challenging stereotypes and biases that discourage women from pursuing gaming. Additionally, encouraging girls from a young age to engage with gaming through educational programs and clubs can help build their confidence and skills, ultimately leading to greater participation in Esports.

My question for Marshmella:
    What motivated you to start your journey as a content creator, and how has your approach evolved over time?
    Level 19
    @UnapologeticDino
    Welcome, Marshmella, to the great Legion community 😊❤️

My favorite female gaming character is ( Lara Croft ) in the Tomb Raider series.

Here my suggestions to empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice:
    ✅ Highlight the success of female gamers. When people see successful female gamers, it can inspire them to believe that they can also succeed in the field. This can be done by featuring female gamers in media coverage, esports tournaments, and other events.

✅ Provide more opportunities for female gamers to compete. There are still fewer opportunities for female gamers to compete than male gamers. This can make it difficult for female gamers to break into the scene and make a name for themselves. To address this, organizers of esports tournaments and leagues should make an effort to include more female teams and players.

✅ Create a more inclusive and supportive environment for female gamers. The esports community can be male-dominated and hostile to women. This can make it difficult for female gamers to feel welcome and supported. To create a more inclusive environment, esports organizations should adopt policies and procedures that promote diversity and inclusion. They should also educate their community members about the importance of respecting all players, regardless of their gender.

✅ Encourage girls and young women to start gaming. The earlier girls and young women start gaming, the more likely they are to consider it as a career option. Parents and educators should encourage girls to get involved in gaming and to see it as a legitimate activity.

✅ Provide mentorship and support for female gamers. Having a mentor or role model can be incredibly helpful for female gamers who are trying to break into the field. Mentors can provide guidance, support, and advice.

Now, I would like to ask Marshmella some questions:
    📌 What advice would you give to young girls who want to enter the Esports industry and become professional?

📌 What is your favorite game?

📌 What challenges did you face when you started in the gaming world and also as a professional player? How did you overcome those challenges?
    Level 25
    I also love Trish from the Devil May Cry series because she's a complex character with an interesting backstory.
    By creating a supportive environment, fostering diversity, and celebrating strong female characters, we can inspire more women to explore careers in gaming. Together, we can build a gaming industry that is both inclusive and empowering.
    My question for Marshmella : What advice would you give to a beginner in the gaming world?
    The early bird catches the worm