Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 29
    there are so many great and influential female characters.
    But if I had to choose one, I'd say Lara Croft.
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    And my question for Marshmello is: What kind of games do you prefer?
    Level 25
    Ciri from The Witcher is my favorite character ❤
    because she is one of the most influential female characters in the gaming world. Additionally, she plays a major role in the main story of the game and proves that women can be prominent and powerful heroes in the gaming universe.
    To encourage more women to consider esports as a career path, we should support communities and groups that focus on women in gaming. This can create a supportive environment and encourage more of us to participate.

And for your question to Marshmello: What was the first game you ever played?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 4
    @UnapologeticDino My favorite female gaming character is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. To empower more women in esports, we can create mentorship programs led by successful female gamers, promote diverse and inclusive gaming communities, offer scholarships for women in gaming
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino I’m inspired by Samus Aran from Metroid, a trailblazer in gaming. To boost women's participation in esports, we can develop safe online spaces, and celebrate female-led gaming events
    Level 1
    What is your favorite video game of all time?

- - - Updated - - -

• What is your favorite video game of all time?

- - - Updated - - -

• What is your favorite video game of all time?
    Level 2
    It's tough to pick just one favorite female gaming character, but I have a lot of admiration for Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. She’s a strong, resourceful character with a rich backstory and a sense of agency that resonates with many players.
    Empowering more women to consider esports as a career choice involves several steps:

1. Visibility: Highlight successful female esports players and teams. Representation matters, and seeing women succeed can inspire others to pursue similar paths.
    2. Supportive Communities: Create and support inclusive gaming communities that encourage women to participate and compete. Safe, welcoming environments can help women feel more comfortable and motivated.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Barnaoui Call of duty all time
    Level 25
    Which game would you like to see a new installment of?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 32
    What is a childhood game to you?
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino
    My Favourite character is Wonder Woman from the DC universe because she embodies what women can do when given the chance to succeed.
    We can empower women in espots by:
    1. Supportive Policies and Practices: Advocate for policies within organizations and teams that promote gender equality, such as fair hiring practices, equal pay, and anti-discrimination measures.
    2. Education and Training: Offer workshops, training programs, and educational resources tailored to women interested in esports. This can include skills development in gameplay, broadcasting, coaching, and management.
    3. Inclusive Community Building: Foster a welcoming environment in esports communities. Create and promote safe spaces where women can participate and express themselves without fear of harassment.
    4. Mentorship and Networking: Establish mentorship programs and networking opportunities specifically for women. Connecting aspiring professionals with experienced mentors can provide guidance and support.
    5. Visibility and Representation: Highlight successful women in esports through media, interviews, and role models. Representation in leadership roles, professional teams, and content creation can inspire and encourage others.
    6. Scholarships and Grants: Provide financial support through scholarships, grants, and sponsorships to help women pursue esports-related education and professional opportunities.
    By addressing these areas, the esports industry can become more inclusive and attractive to women, ultimately leading to greater diversity and innovation.

My question for marshmella is:
    What is your top 5 best games of all time

- - - Updated - - -

@UnapologeticDino
    My Favourite character is Wonder Woman from the DC universe because she embodies what women can do when given the chance to succeed.
    1. Supportive Policies and Practices: Advocate for policies within organizations and teams that promote gender equality, such as fair hiring practices, equal pay, and anti-discrimination measures.
    2. Education and Training: Offer workshops, training programs, and educational resources tailored to women interested in esports. This can include skills development in gameplay, broadcasting, coaching, and management.
    3. Inclusive Community Building: Foster a welcoming environment in esports communities. Create and promote safe spaces where women can participate and express themselves without fear of harassment.
    4. Mentorship and Networking: Establish mentorship programs and networking opportunities specifically for women. Connecting aspiring professionals with experienced mentors can provide guidance and support.
    5. Visibility and Representation: Highlight successful women in esports through media, interviews, and role models. Representation in leadership roles, professional teams, and content creation can inspire and encourage others.
    6. Scholarships and Grants: Provide financial support through scholarships, grants, and sponsorships to help women pursue esports-related education and professional opportunities.
    By addressing these areas, the esports industry can become more inclusive and attractive to women, ultimately leading to greater diversity and innovation.

- - - Updated - - -

@UnapologeticDino

Level 29
    There are so many great and influential female characters.
    But if I had to choose one, I'd say Lara Croft 👌
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    And my question for Marshmello is: What kind of games do you prefer?🧐