Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 2
    Jett❤️ from Valorant. Her agility and witty attitude make her both powerful and fun to play.

Empowering more women in Esports starts with representation and support. In the UAE, programs like the esport festivals and the Girl Gamer Esports Festival in Dubai are great examples of how we can inspire women to see Esports as a career.

Promoting a supportive environments will help more women follow their passion in gaming.

Question for Marshmella:

How did your childhood and parental support shape your journey in gaming, and what advice would you give to parents to help them understand and support their children's gaming ambitions?
    Level 29
    there are so many great and influential female characters.
    But if I had to choose one, I'd say Lara Croft.
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    And my question for Marshmello is: What kind of games do you prefer?
    Level 25
    Ciri from The Witcher is my favorite character ❤
    because she is one of the most influential female characters in the gaming world. Additionally, she plays a major role in the main story of the game and proves that women can be prominent and powerful heroes in the gaming universe.
    To encourage more women to consider esports as a career path, we should support communities and groups that focus on women in gaming. This can create a supportive environment and encourage more of us to participate.

And for your question to Marshmello: What was the first game you ever played?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 1
    What type of games are good for playing alone?
    Level 3
    @UnapologeticDino

Who is my favourite female character?

E'lara from Hunted: The Demon's Forge, why you might ask is cause she really kick's butt and aint afraid of saying what she want's to. Actually a good example of an empowered fighting the ugly's that go bump in the night.

Name:  images(9).jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  69.2 KB

How would we empower women to join E-sports?

Well to start it all of would be to host a event that is dedicated to the empowering of women in the gaming world and getting the opposite gender to encourage and support them in this journey of getting into gaming. Using strong Female characters as a main theme in the event and encouraging women to be as brave as the presented characters. This is just a percentage of what can be done to empower women in E-sports.

My Question to Marshmella?

I have delivered a thought on empowering women, so Marshmella.... Are you going to try and encourage women to join the Gaming Community and how will you do it?
    Level 1
    What type of games are good for playing alone ? Which are good for playing with other people ?