Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 16
    So the count down has officially began. Who's excited. I certainly can't wait. #Lenovo #LenovoLegion #HerLegionClan #Marshmella .
    //impermanence.
    Disconnect to reconnect
    Level 3
    My question to Marshmella.

How do you balance pursuing multiple passions like singing, modeling, and gaming, and what advice do you have for others looking to explore diverse interests?
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino
    Jinx from league of legends must be the best female character in the world of games.
    As for second part of the quesrion i honestly think everyone must find on his own way his path in this life and not get directly influenced by others.
    Now my auestion for Marshmella is :
    How did gaming influenced your life?
    Level 7
    Lifeline in Apex Legends is the best female character for me. On another note, I think that the main problem for female access to esports is the absence of dedicated spaces/places to encourage them to come out of the shadows and gather as a sub-community withing the esports community itself... We need more gatherings for gamers and esports professionals 😁
    Level 29
    My favourite female character is Lara Croft.
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    And my question for Marshmello is: What kind of games do you prefer?
    Level 14
    @UnapologeticDino

One of my favorite female gaming characters is Samus Aran from the *Metroid* series. She’s a pioneering figure in gaming, known for her strong, independent persona and her role as one of the first female protagonists in video games. Her adventures as a bounty hunter in the sci-fi universe have made a significant impact on the gaming industry and continue to inspire players.

To empower more women in esports:

1. Showcase Role Models: Highlight successful female players and professionals.
    2. Foster Inclusivity: Create supportive, harassment-free communities.
    3. Offer Mentorship: Connect aspiring women with experienced mentors.
    4. Provide Opportunities: Develop women-focused tournaments and training.
    5. Expand Resources: Offer workshops and educational materials on skills and career planning.

My question to marshmella:

What challenges have you faced as a woman in esports, and how have you overcome them?
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino
    One of my favorite female gaming characters are ahri from league of legends.
    As to how can we empower women, well it's their choice, if they want to do it and have the means and tools, and are also interested in this field, they are free to do so. Also the demand and the general intrest is growing in the Esports field, so your chances of succeeding are growing by the day!, stay strong and enjoy the journey !