Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 32
    Have you played Red Dead Redemption 2?
    Level 1
    I wish to play is the upcoming “Perfect Dark” reboot, featuring Joanna Dark. Joanna is a strong and iconic female character who has been a favorite among gamers for years. The reboot promises to bring her back with a fresh, modern twist, and I can’t wait to see how her character evolves in this new iteration.

- - - Updated - - -
    @UnapologeticDino

I wish to play is the upcoming “Perfect Dark” reboot, featuring Joanna Dark. Joanna is a strong and iconic female character who has been a favorite among gamers for years. The reboot promises to bring her back with a fresh, modern twist, and I can’t wait to see how her character evolves in this new iteration.

Level 25
    Ciri from The Witcher is my favorite character ❤
    because she is one of the most influential female characters in the gaming world. Additionally, she plays a major role in the main story of the game and proves that women can be prominent and powerful heroes in the gaming universe.
    To encourage more women to consider esports as a career path, we should support communities and groups that focus on women in gaming. This can create a supportive environment and encourage more of us to participate.

And for your question to Marshmello: What was the first game you ever played?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 10
    Her Legion❤

- - - Updated - - -

so excited for the livestream tomorrow🔥🔥
    who also will watch ?
    its me: FB\Zeina
    Level 29
    My favourite female character is Lara Croft.
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    And my question for Marshmello is: What kind of games do you prefer?
    Level 32
    What is your favorite song?