Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 25
    Ciri from The Witcher is my favorite character ❤
    because she is one of the most influential female characters in the gaming world. Additionally, she plays a major role in the main story of the game and proves that women can be prominent and powerful heroes in the gaming universe.
    To encourage more women to consider esports as a career path, we should support communities and groups that focus on women in gaming. This can create a supportive environment and encourage more of us to participate.
    And for your question to Marshmella: Is there an old game you wish would get a sequel or be remade in a new way?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 34
    My favourite female character is Lara Croft.And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    And my question for Marshmella is: What kind of games do you prefer?
    Level 1
    Favourite female game character - Lina from dota2. Fiery and powerful. I guess the community does the empowerment, and and it's a two way connection, the community that follows influences the player and also the player influences community. Just remove toxicity from equation.

Question: what do you consider your greatest achievement ir e-world ?
    Level 17
    @UnapologeticDino Wow, hope I get it since, sadly, I think I might have lost my laptop today.

There are so many female characters that I really like in video games, from Tomb Raider's Lara Croft, to Samus Aran from Metroid, Zelda (who we have been getting to know more and more with each new game and has proven to be a very deep and comoplicated character on her own) and Ellie from last of US. I mean, these character have been itched in the minds of everyone who, like me, have watched them evolve since we were little kids. Oh, another character would be Senua, from Hellblade, love that game.

We can empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice by generating inclusivity and breaking stereotypes. There are may organizations right now promoting womens voices and giving them a space not only to show their talent but to share their experiences and what we could improve. Another strategies could be highlighting successful women in esports through media, interviews, and profiles to provide role models and inspire others, create mentorship programs and networking opportunities that connect women with industry professionals who can offer guidance and support. And so many other things like iclusive events, education and training, supportive communities (like this one, may I add), addressing bias, and career pathways. I believe all of these things could be beneficial towards this goal.

My question for Marshmella would be, since I've been dabbling with the idea of giving social media a try: in your beginnings, how did you keep coming up with new ideas and evolve as a creator, and how did you handle receiving so much attention from your audience, I mean the fact that a great part of your daily life is now so public?
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino

i’m a gamers since 30 years and only know men gamers .
    Honestly i don’t have a preferred female gaming because i think that female gamers are not famous in tunisia.

The Girls gamers community are not popular in tunisia and generally in discord for exemple i can’t find girls to play with famous or not . so to improove female gamers to become more famous maybe you need to :
    1) create at the beginning a discord channel mixed for men and women to can play toghether with special approbition because generally men are toxic with girls .
    2) Next you need to create monthly competition every end of month for valorent lol and CS2 for exemple.
    3) Special give away every end of the month
    4) special sponsoring only for women like cosmetic brand for exemple and not related to gaming or informatic because if the brand want to sponsor it need to be without consideration and for long time period
    . ( lila or nana … ) the brand need to really have faith in girls gamers

Best Regard
    Level 1
    One of my favorite female characters is Katarina from League of legends it made feel good when i play that champion and i feel so comfortable when i play it not liké any other champ thé thing interesting in Katarina IS her passive that gives you ability reset After getting take down and her ultimate that deals much damage and its normal cuz she IS assasin
    Level 25
    I'm so excited for the event and the livestream with Marshmella.😊✨
    Ciri
    from The Witcher is my favorite character ❤
    because she is one of the most influential female characters in the gaming world. Additionally, she plays a major role in the main story of the game and proves that women can be prominent and powerful heroes in the gaming universe.
    To encourage more women to consider esports as a career path, we should support communities and groups that focus on women in gaming. This can create a supportive environment and encourage more of us to participate.
    And for your question to Marshmella: Is there an old game you wish would get a sequel or be remade in a new way?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 29
    My favourite female character is Lara Croft.
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    And my question for Marshmella is: How many days/hours per week do you spend playing?