Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    My favorite female gaming character is Aloy from the Horizon series. To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice, we should promote inclusivity and diversity within the gaming community, highlight and support female gamers and streamers to serve as role models, provide mentorship and training programs specifically aimed at women in gaming, create safe and supportive online environments to combat harassment and discrimination, and organize and support female-focused gaming tournaments and events.
    Looking forward to the livestream!
    Finally, my Question for Marshmella: What inspired you to get into gaming and streaming, and what advice would you give to someone who is just starting out in the gaming world?

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite female gaming character is Aloy from the Horizon series. To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice, we should promote inclusivity and diversity within the gaming community, highlight and support female gamers and streamers to serve as role models, provide mentorship and training programs specifically aimed at women in gaming, create safe and supportive online environments to combat harassment and discrimination, and organize and support female-focused gaming tournaments and events.
    Looking forward to the livestream!
    Finally, my Question for Marshmella: What inspired you to get into gaming and streaming, and what advice would you give to someone who is just starting out in the gaming world?
    Level 6
    @Yessox
    how to get better aim! Tbh i think we just need to calm down when we r aiming :D
    like i play valorant alot but lately my aim is not that good cause i play kinda nervous idk why xD
    Level 4
    #HerLegionClan
    @Marshmella Want this laptop 😀 ☺😊
    Level 29
    My favourite female character is Lara Croft.
    And encouraging more girls to consider esports as a career is very important.
    We can do several things: Break barriers: Make people understand that gaming is not just for boys and that girls can be very professional gamers.
    Build a supportive community: Create groups and training programs for girls who play games, so they feel like they're not alone.
    And my question for Marshmella is: What kind of games do you prefer?
    Level 11
    My question for Marshmella is : What’s your favorite part of your work?
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino If u played 5v5 games before what is the best role you go with and what's your favorite female character ?

- - - Updated - - -

@UnapologeticDino If u played 5v5 games before what is the best role you go with and what's your favorite female character in that role ?
    Last edited by Hozicx; 5 Hours Ago at 16:23. Reason: Correction
    Level 25
    Ciri from The Witcher is my favorite character ❤
    because she is one of the most influential female characters in the gaming world. Additionally, she plays a major role in the main story of the game and proves that women can be prominent and powerful heroes in the gaming universe.
    To encourage more women to consider esports as a career path, we should support communities and groups that focus on women in gaming. This can create a supportive environment and encourage more of us to participate.
    And for your question to Marshmella: Is there an old game you wish would get a sequel or be remade in a new way?
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino did you play barbie games when you was a lil girl ?
    Level 19
    Let’s go! 🎉
    //impermanence.
    Disconnect to reconnect