Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Get ready for an epic exciting night #HerLegionClan with Marshmella!

Prepare all your questions ready – as she’s ready for anything!

Share HERE your questions for Marshmella, which she will be answering for you on the livestream on 18th of August at 6pm GMT+1 time. Watch, enjoy a gameplay session, chat and stand a chance of being part of the lucky winners of Lenovo Legion laptop and premium prizes!

While we await your questions for her, here is a question we have for you:

Who is your favorite female gaming character and how can we empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice?

Winners will be announced HERE on the Legion Community Thread and on Lenovo's social pages on Instagram (@Lenovo_me & @lenovo_africa) and Facebook (@LenovoMiddleEastandNorthAfrica).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by UnapologeticDino; 1 Day Ago at 11:40.
  • 17 Replies

Level 47
    My favourite female characters are Illaoi and Jinx, both from league of legends world.
    Women can be empowered if they given the appropriate tools and chance to enter the competition, also providing safe, non-toxic and non racist environment will help all, specially those who got the potential.
    Gl all 👏
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 27
    One of my favorite female gaming characters is Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider series.

As for the question on how to empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice.

I think giving female players more support and resources like sponsoring events and tournaments which help attract more women to join and experience Esports, which leads to more publicity and offer more opportunities to consider Esports as a career.

In this way i think more professionals will thrive and become a role model for future gamers.

Question to Marshmella

What is your favorite single player game?
    Level 2
    My favorite female gaming character is Ellie from "The Last of Us." She has a strong and complex character, playing as Ellie made the game more enjoyable and offered an emotional connection to her journey and struggles.

To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice, I believe it's crucial to spotlight more female Esport members. Hosting meet-and-greet events/streams and Q&A sessions can provide opportunities for aspiring gamers to interact with professionals. This can help bridge the information gap and inspire more women to pursue careers in Esports by showing them the possibilities and paths available in the industry.

Lastly, my question for Marshmella: What inspired you to pursue a career in Esports?
    Level 52
    Anna from Valiant hearts is my favourite female character

We can empower female gaming by giving them proper gaming equipment, friendly communities to work with and also support and sponsorship are necessary for providing creative and consistent content.

Shock and Awe
    Level 31
    My favorite character is Lara Croft from the game Tomb Raider. Regarding empowering more women in professional eSports, I believe it is not necessary due to their significant presence in this field globally, thanks to the support from governments and sponsoring companies. However, in Arab countries, the number is lower, and there should be support from the government and major companies by organizing local tournaments. What Lenovo is doing is good and should be emulated by all companies and countries.

As for Marshmella's question:
    What is the most anticipated women's game you wish to play?
    For me, it's Star Wars Outlaw.
    Level 6
    My favourite female character is ash from rainbow six siege and jett from valorant

we can empower women in Esports by promoting role models, creating inclusive communities, providing training, hosting female-only tournaments, encouraging industry support, raising awareness, offering networking opportunities, and providing scholarships.
    Level 12
    @UnapologeticDino Wow this is exciting. Finger crossed I'm winning this one. Also it's taking place on my birthday. Awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Favorite gaming character would be Max in Life is strange. Personally as a female I think women should broaden their horizon yes the industry is male dominated same as tech. Mind you there has been amazing woman who made a name for themselves in Tech. I believe we can achieve and accomplish anything we put our minds to. It's all about mindset. We should feel empowered to participate and thrive in the gaming/tech world. Let's rule /rock the gaming world hah.

- - - Updated - - -

Also should we submit our questions here for Marshmella or can this be done when the live stream is taking place?
    Last edited by NayNay; 1 Day Ago at 01:59. Reason: Typos
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino
    favourite female character is Zofia and Ela from rainbow six siege

we can empower women in Esports by promoting role models, creating inclusive communities, providing training, hosting female-only tournaments, encouraging industry support, raising awareness, offering networking opportunities, and providing scholarships.
    Level 2
    I'll go with the classic Princess Peach!

And I don't think that esports is a career that I would encourage anyone to pursue.

My question for Marshmella: You do many different things, like singing, modelling and gaming. Do you have a favorite, or do you like the diversity of doing many different things?