Arkane is dead, long live the WolfEye!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    @ZaidH The RPG mechanic is solid, but I am a bit annoyed that I can't level up everything and need to choose the route from the start and can only change it once. I guess they wanted more replayability, but I find it annoying. But other than that I'm liking it so far.
    Level 23
    I personally liked this because it forced me to experiment around early with different weapons and then level up as needed. If you're playing on PC though, maybe there's a mod you can use for infinite respec?
    Community Manager
    @ZaidH There is a mod, yes. But I mean, you need to experiment early, yes, but weapons truly show their potential at level 15, really. And for Tech Tree, Level 15 is when you first get any perks for weapons at all, before that you need to make do with a basic version of those weapons. And level 15 takes a long time to reach unless you are gunning for it and ignore all else.

And with you only being able to respec once, this means that to experiment you need to do some save/load a few times to try out how the weapons feel on maxed-out stats in each tree. Which is tedious.