Epic Games Store Free Game 8-15 August!

views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

Epic Games Store offers games for free every week. This week, the free games are...

CYGNI: All Guns Blazing

An unrelenting onslaught of eye-popping visuals, ear bursting soundscapes and mind-melting action makes CYGNI the vanguard for the next generation of shoot-em ups. Outgunned, outmanned and out on your own, plunge into a sky full of hell in a last-ditch battle for survival.

A shoot-em-up. Not my type of game, so not much else to say here.

But this is not all! Another free game this time is...

DNF Duel

Action fighting at its extreme! Enter the new beat’em up world of Arad as your favorite character from the beloved Dungeon and Fighter franchise!

A fighter. Also not my type of game (slim pickings for poor DoctorEldritch this time 😒) @GoLLuM13 maybe you would enjoy this? Do you know Dungeon and Fighter franchise?

And finally, not a game but a freebie:

Apex Legends™: Conduit Free Unlock Bundle

Care package here! Grab the Conduit Free Unlock Bundle and drop straight into Apex Legends™: Shockwave for energetic mayhem and fun.

Name:  Screenshot2024-08-09155955.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  97.6 KB

If you play Apex Legends, you may enjoy this.

See anything you like?
  • 1 Reply

Level 52
    If I'm not mistaken we already got DNF during Christmas 👀 but never tried it 👀
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<