1️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Let’s Get to Know Each Other!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is our second and special Legion Fridays of August!🎮

Who Are You?

We’re a diverse community with so many different backgrounds and experiences. Let’s take a moment to connect and learn more about each other!

Introduce Yourself!

1. Who are you? (Name, where you’re from, what you do)
    2. What’s your passion? (What excites you? What are you currently working on or learning?)
    3. Fun Fact: (Share something interesting or quirky about yourself!)
    4. Drop a photo or a GIF that represents your current mood or something you love!

🌟 Bonus: Leave a comment on whoever has the same interests/background as yours!

Let’s fill this thread with connection?

We will select 10 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

July Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 2nd August
    • Friday 9th August
    • Friday 16th August
    • Friday 23rd August
    • Friday 30th August

Awards:

Accessories:

• Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset
    • Lenovo Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse (Black)
    • Lenovo Legion M600 Wireless Gaming Mouse
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L - Stingray
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L

Merch:

• BACKPACK BLACK
    • DRUMS BLACK
    • KEYCHAINS OPENER BLACK

• 7 Replies

Level 27
    1. My name is Mazen, i'm from Egypt and currently i'm just alive 😅.

2. i love video games, listening to music, watching movies and anime.

3. i tend to wash my hands after touching anything mostly.

4. i just woke up and i do love cats

Name:  good-meowning-cat.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  36.5 KB
    Level 52
    1. Mustafa, Egypt, I do mind travel and tell stories😅

2. I'm that annoying tech geek🤓 who can't stop talking about PCs and likes to maintain them (soft/hard)ware, currently looking for a new suitable language to learn.

3. My nickname "M2lobaz" was given to me by my English teacher at secondary school, I loved it and embraced it like my real name🤍

4. Not feeling peaceful...

Shock and Awe
    Level 14
    @UnapologeticDino

My name is Fudhail and I am from UAE.
    As a businessman, I manage and grow a business or engage in entrepreneurial activities

I am passionate about innovation, strategy, and leadership. What excites me is the process of building successful ventures, solving complex business challenges, or exploring new market opportunities. I am currently working on expanding my business, learning about new industry trends, or enhancing my skills in areas like negotiation or digital marketing

I have an interesting hobby or side project, such as investing in startups, participating in competitive sports, or volunteering in a community initiative.

Name:  b2b1.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  79.7 KB
    Community Manager
    Keep it flowing guys! I'm so interested in knowing all about YOU!
    Level 47
    1. My name Mustafa, From Egypt, last year computers and systems engineering student "isa"
    2. Pizza, Mango, gaming and good plays, wish to learn more about embedded systems and AI
    3. when I watch something and I like it, I rewatch it more and more, currently rewatching friends like for the 100th time 😂
    4. that's current state in summer holiday
    Last edited by MustafaM7moud; 8 Hours Ago at 12:41.
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 21
    1-My name is Shahd. I'm from Egypt, a student in the Faculty of Science at Mansoura University, and I'm currently learning programming.
    2-My biggest passion is programming. I love learning new programming languages. I also enjoy video games and reading novels.
    3-A strange thing about me is that I'm afraid of insects. Even an ant scares me!😂
    4-My current state is in the kitchen 😅
    Name:  images(1).jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  6.7 KB
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 12
    @UnapologeticDino
    Hi Everyone

My name is Charnè, I’m located in Cape Town, ZA
    As mentioned before I’m very artistic, I love anything artsy whether it be drawing, painting, sewing or your everyday crafts. Find some of my work below
    Oh and I’m somewhat of a germaphobe, cleanliness and constantly washing of hands yeah that’s me. Name:  IMG_0961.jpeg
Views: 16
Size:  32.5 KBName:  IMG_0913.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  15.4 KB this guitar is made of cardboard painted by me and the flowers are actually drawn and coloured.
    Name:  IMG_0831.jpeg
Size:  33.8 KBName:  IMG_0661.jpeg
Size:  86.6 KBName:  IMG_0291.jpeg
Size:  40.0 KB
    Apologies for all the pictures.