1️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Let’s Get to Know Each Other!

Replies
    views
    Level 16
    @UnapologeticDino Well

1- my name is Andy. I am from Cuba though I am currently in the UAE. I am a freelance translator and interpreter.

2- I am passionate about videogames, music (it really sooths me playing the guitar and belting my ass off) and writing.

3- Although I have already mentioned some weird things about me, I guess one more could be that even though my body does not handle stress that way, I really do my best work under pressure. I think that is why I love simultaneous interpreting (you have to render the message in the other language as you are hearing it). Another thing is that, if I´m focused, I can make up a song or story from a given prompt without that much hassle.

4- I have a weird sense of humor. I think this video shows it well

Level 16
    My name is Abdelsalam from Egypt.
    I love listening to music, reading novels, comics, manga, and watching anime and movies.
    Currently, I am working on learning a new language, which is German
    A fun fact 🤔 is that if you can't make yourself happy, try to spoil the fun for others 😂
    My current psychological state with this picture
    Attachment 31933
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    Level 23
    1. Howdy👋 My name's Zaid, and I live in Saudi Arabia. I'm an aspiring web developer (finding a tech job these days is hard yo 😭).

2. My interests revolve around gaming, reading, and cooking (any Korean food enjoyers here? 😀). The recent advances in AI are kinda terrifying, so I'm currently trying to implement it in my projects—joining hands with an adversary instead of getting usurped by it 🫥

3. Phone and video calls are my kryptonite. I speak well in person, but dear god, language as a concept ceases to exist the moment I start speaking on the phone 😵‍💫

4. My ultimate goal in life is to try the best food on planet Earth, shawarma, from every region in the Middle East.
    Name:  shawarma.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  43.6 KB

We all have so many things in common 🤩 @M2lobaz @MustafaM7moud @PrincessShahd @Khloud What programming languages are you all acquainted with or are planning to learn? @PrincessShahd @Abdelsalam do tell me about your top 3 books of all time 📖 @NayNay Please lend me some of your creativity 🤯 Your artwork is phenomenal! @UnapologeticDino tell us about yourself as well 😄
    Last edited by ZaidH; 14 Hours Ago at 06:53.
    Level 32
    My name is Marwa, from Egypt, living in Cairo - Fifth Settlement

I love horror games and story games

I love to eat very much, to be honest, in an unnatural way 😂😂 and yet I do not gain weight ❤
    Level 17
    I'm Khloud , from Egypt. I love reading, coding and playing video game. My fav game rn is Lost Ark and Hogwarts Legacy. I also enjoy listening to music especially indie genre.
    Fair shall the end be, though long and hard shall be the road
    Level 16
    Name & Background: I'm Ahmed from Egypt. I recently graduated from the Faculty of Commerce with a major in Business Management. Right now, I'm preparing to complete my military service, and after that, I plan to start looking for a job.

Passion: I'm passionate about computer science. Even though I don’t consider myself particularly talented or smart, I’m really drawn to the field and try to learn as much as I can on my phone since I don’t have a PC or laptop. My goal is to eventually land a job in tech, but with the growing competition, it might take some time. I also enjoy gaming and anime, especially classics from the 90s and early 2000s, but I haven’t been able to indulge in those hobbies lately.

Fun Fact: I have a strong attachment to the number 9 it’s always felt like my lucky number, although I can't quite explain why.

Name:  golden-boy-kintaro.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  47.1 KB
    Level 25
    @ZaidH
    I am currently developing a personal project using Python and Django. I have intermediate proficiency in HTML, CSS, and Java
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 16
    @ZaidH Thank you so much Zaid. I appreciate it. Sure thing, holler if you ready for some lessons. Lol no but on a serious note you can do/ accomplish anything in this life. Mindset.

also lol with me again it the other way around I’m an ambivert once I get to know you as a person I open up and become more myself, also I feel/read energies and become friends according to the personality and who they are as a person. But I prefer communicating via mobile than in person I become tongue tied and ramble in person unless like I said before I know you and like you vibe then I’m myself, with my amazingly dry sense of humour 😉

Yeah @UnapologeticDino tell us more about yourself. Aspirations, career/ studies, who are you and what are your mission/vision or passions?
    Level 16
    @ZaidH
    i guess my top 3 books till now are
    . From good to great .
    .The monster that lives in you can be gentle .
    .The art of indifference .
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    Level 16
    @Abdelsalam do you prefer paperback/ physical hard copy or digital books?