1️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Let’s Get to Know Each Other!

Replies
    views
    Level 16
    @Abdelsalam do you prefer paperback/ physical hard copy or digital books?

Digital books
    What about you?
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    Level 23
    @PrincessShahd Wow that's great! On a path to becoming a full stack developer eh 😄 How are you liking working with Django? I really wanna try the Python + Django combo, but for now I'm stuck with the MERN stack 😅 Best of luck with your academic pursuits 😃

@NayNay No kidding, I seriously thought that last artwork you shared was straight from the Dragon Ball mangaka. It's bursting with style 🤯 And yeah, it's all about finding the right vibes!

@Abdelsalam these are some great recommendations! Always a thumbs up for books that deal with self improvement and tackling anxiety.
    Level 16
    @Abdelsalam Digital as well, however I love paperback too. But I have majority of my books on my mobile. It's just easier and easy access can read anywhere and everywhere.
    Level 16
    @Abdelsalam Digital as well, however I love paperback too. But I have majority of my books on my mobile. It's just easier and easy access can read anywhere and everywhere.

Same🤍
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    Level 15
    @UnapologeticDino

Oh man, I am late to this one, somehow.

1. Who are you? Sock0Puppet, South Africa, writer and content creator!
    2. What’s your passion? Content creation, videos, pictures, writing, just having fun while creating.
    3. Fun Fact: You ever heard of slow and steady wins the race? Yeah, that's me. I won't ever be the quickest or sharpest, but I'll always keep going. Adjusting course as needed. What makes this fun is that I slowly and steadily fix issues, so now I can dissassemble PCs, closets, cabinets, and frankly just a bunch of random things. Everyone throws them away, I'll just grab them and fix them.
    4. I think this says about all of it.

Name:  what-happens-when-a-pug-joins-the-anime-club-dog.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  13.5 KB

- - - Updated - - -
    @MustafaM7moud oh dude, that Gif is perfect for me too. I wanna change my answer now.
    Level 16
    @ZaidH Yeah. Was looking for inspiration on the internet and came across few anime characters thought I'd give it a try. Made few mistakes but hey you live and you learn.

So I'm interested, why did you go into web development? Was it something you always wanted to do? What inspired you?
    It looks complicated/complex from the eyes view but if you understand the language/coding. But at the end of the day it all goes hand in hand the one needs the other to be functional. That's tech it consist of multiple parts all interconnected.
    Level 47
    @Sock0Puppet you're welcome to join me anytime, just get one more bubble wrap roll when you are coming 😂
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 16
    @Sock0Puppet When you say writer. What do you mean? Poetry, article, author? Please specify I'm interest and wanting to learn more.
    Yeah no I'm the same I'm a dreamer, but of a perfectionist everything has to be a certain way or it'll grate my nerves lol. So everything I do takes longer. However your set you own pace you do you bud.
    Me I don't care what people say or think about me.
    Level 23
    @NayNay For however long our journey is in this community, please keep sharing your artwork, especially if it relates to gaming 😁

I'm atrocious at math, so I chose a tech path (web development) that doesn’t rely on it much 😅 Growing up around computers, especially during the tail end of the dial-up era, meant I had to tinker around a lot. This made me appreciate how they work. That curiosity eventually led me to web development (and gaming!).

It is very complicated yeah, partly because new programming languages and techniques pop up quite often, so you have to keep learning new things 🫥
    Level 25
    @PrincessShahd Wow that's great! On a path to becoming a full stack developer eh 😄 How are you liking working with Django? I really wanna try the Python + Django combo, but for now I'm stuck with the MERN stack 😅 Best of luck with your academic pursuits 😃

@NayNay No kidding, I seriously thought that last artwork you shared was straight from the Dragon Ball mangaka. It's bursting with style 🤯 And yeah, it's all about finding the right vibes!

@Abdelsalam these are some great recommendations! Always a thumbs up for books that deal with self improvement and tackling anxiety.
    Thank you and good luck to you
    The early bird catches the worm