1️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Let’s Get to Know Each Other!

Replies
    views
    Level 15
    @NayNay so I am a journalist with a diploma and a copywriter with 10 years experience. So bligs, articles, the like.

What writing are you interested in specifically?
    Level 17
    @ZaidH True, technology is ever changing and vast so there is always something new. Technology is our future everything is digital these days, and convenient.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Sock0Puppet wow that's so cool. Do you love it? Must be cool to do research, gather info/material and interview people.

uhmm, so I love poetry and reading dark stories, break from reality get in my head lol. Also I make notes or write down phrases, quotes and poems if it resonates with me. Also i write quotes and write down my emotions/ feelings. Sometimes I even quote lyrics from songs, I love rap music because you can relate, few artists I listen to is Eminem, Russ, Hi-Rez, and few others.
    Level 52
    My name is Rudi and I'm from South Africa. I currently work as a freelancer.

Music and arts are my passion. I'm working on some paintings and busy with a demo recording.

I do not see myself as an interesting person and sometimes I'm a bit hard on myself. People seem to disagree and try to boost my confidence as much as possible. I have a bit of OCD and things need to be clean and tidy around me. 😊

My current state:

Name:  c2ae6eea9078b0e0ab0c6c3a6c44e9075abbbfda.jpeg
Views: 69
Size:  84.9 KB
    Level 17
    @DracoTarot Don't sell yourself short. And never doubt yourself. You are uniquely and wonderfully made. There is no other like you. You are Enough! #Worthy
    Level 52
    @NayNay Thank you so much for the kind words 😊. I try my best to uplift my spirit as much as I can.

- - - Updated - - -

@NayNay Your art is amazing, especially the guitar made out of cardboard. 🏆
    Level 25
    @UnapologeticDino
    Hi Everyone

My name is Charnè, I’m located in Cape Town, ZA
    As mentioned before I’m very artistic, I love anything artsy whether it be drawing, painting, sewing or your everyday crafts. Find some of my work below
    Oh and I’m somewhat of a germaphobe, cleanliness and constantly washing of hands yeah that’s me. Attachment 31897Attachment 31898 this guitar is made of cardboard painted by me and the flowers are actually drawn and coloured.
    Attachment 31899Attachment 31900Attachment 31901
    Apologies for all the pictures.
    Your drawings are very nice❤⭐
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 17
    @DracoTarot

Yeah, we all have our days but it’s good to remain positive and compliment and speak into your own life.

Thank you so much you should share some of your works too. I see you mentioned you paint and make music. Would love to see them.

- - - Updated - - -
    @PrincessShahd Thank you 😇, fyi I’m afraid of insects too especially the flying ones, some at least lol. Creepy crawlers. It gives me the shivers
    Level 52
    @NayNay Breaking down walls is hindering my forward movement is my main mission. I need to find the appropriate sledgehammer. 😊

I will upload some of my work and share it with the community on a different thread. I just need a bit more inspiration to come my way.
    Level 17
    @DracoTarot Try brut force and sheer will, you got the talent, sometimes we just need to believe in ourselves and shut out the world. Focus on you and not the whispers around. Awesome, Looking forward to seeing it. #BreakingBarriers
    //impermanence.
    Disconnect to reconnect
    Level 15
    @NayNay sorry, this got lost in my pings and stuff.

So, for the blogs and articles, the research is the most amazing yeah. Like I didn't know Chinchillas should not be alone, until I had to write about them. And it's the same with most things I write. Though, you'd be surprised how few people realize researching is still working.

But anyway, since you like creative writing, I'd suggest two things, one I know you already do. Consume as much as you can, but everyone already does that.

If you want to get to writing yourself though, I suggest making it a habit. Like I have a set time in each day where I stop doing whatever else I am doing or trying to distract myself with, and I just write. Writing is as much a habit as it is something you force yourself to do. And you'd be surprised how many 2000 word things I've written that I just never use or even remember writing.

Do the same if you want it to become part of who you are. Writing is as much an expression of who you are to other people as it is finding out who you are when no one can see you.

Also, start a blog. I suggest Blogspot, since it's free, easy, and has no pressure since most likely no one will ever see your writing on there.

Quick tip, no one can decide what you wrote is good or bad if you just don't care.