Memories of old games

Replies
    views
    Level 17
    Childhood memories or a specific age period make us feel psychologically comfortable, and at the same time they bring back very beautiful memories from our lives, and they remain in the same form from the first time you picked up the controller while playing the game for the first time or game over, which made you repeat the game more than once, and you remain determined to finish it and pass. This is the stage that left us, no matter how much time passes and we accept much better games, but these games will remain our favorites, and of course the age difference between us as gamers means that each age group has its own favorite game.
    Let's share our memories, find out what our favorite games are,
    and share a picture of the game.
    Walk alone on the path unknown
  • 6 Replies

Level 47
    That's indeed right
    I still remember when We "family" got our first computer the first thing I did was to download PS emulator which name was CDspace as far as I remember, I was playing winning eleven 3, Tekken3 and street fighter with my cousin all day long, when friends visit me we used to play CTR "Crash team racing" as we can play as a party of 4, setting traps and knowing shortcuts not all of them know something about and rocketing whoever was in front of me, and at the end of the day playing some Pepsi man, xena, house of the dead, Crash bandicoot and fighting force.
    these were good times 😔🥰
    Name:  gandr-collage.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  95.5 KB
    Last edited by MustafaM7moud; 54 Minutes Ago at 16:27.
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 29
    Games are truly our time machines. I remember exactly the first time I held the controller for virtua cop 2, it feels like yesterday. I still think it's the best game ever!
    Name:  9D5C003B-89CA-442C-AFC7-B8A20E750FF4.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  83.1 KB
    Level 27
    if i remember correctly 😅, my first game was teenage mutant ninja turtles on the ps2.

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  99.5 KB
    Last edited by mazen18; 3 Hours Ago at 14:06.
    Level 25
    For me, Crash Bandicoot was my favorite childhood game.🧡 I used to spend hours playing it with my siblings. Those memories are some of the best gaming memories I have.
    The early bird catches the worm
    Level 23
    My earliest gaming memories goes back to kid me being blown away by the Metal Gear Solid 1 demo for PC. I was too stupid for the game, so I had to ask my friends to complete the demo for me 😅

Like most of us in this thread, I was then exposed to games like Tekken and Crash Bandicoot. But still it was MGS1 that ignited the passion of gaming in me.

Name:  metal_gear_solid.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  86.4 KB
    Level 32
    I was extremely addicted to Mario, I used to play it a lot and it took me years too 😅😂