1️⃣0️⃣6️⃣ Useless Gadgets!

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    An extra lens that used to connect at the end of the camera lenses for super zooming.
    Level 30
    @UnapologeticDino Honestly, I don't know, but for me, the utensils that don't have a long plastic handle, because they transmit heat and heat to the hand, so we get burned 😅 and therefore I can't hold them comfortably, so these are not useful utensils, but it is do the job, so it is somewhat okay! And there is another device, which is the hair straightener, because we always notice that some girls use it a lot to straighten their hair, but its use is harmful to the scalp, and this is a fact, but people don't care and neglect the correct idea, unfortunately!
    Because in the end, the scalp is damaged and ruined, and thus the girl loses the blessing that Allah has bestowed upon her!
    The correct thing is to use nourishing creams for the hair, and they should be oily creams with a heavy texture on the palm of the hand, not light like a watery liquid, and it is preferable to choose it with nutritional elements that are beneficial to the hair according to the type and nature of the hair strand! It is necessary to use scalp soothing creams to ensure that you benefit from creams and natural oils such as olive oil, and it is preferable to eat it as the Prophet, Peace be upon him, taught us! The basic principle is to treat the source of the weakness of the hair strand, not to treat it forcefully through external ironing. Rather, we must treat the cause itself through the nutrients themselves!
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 15
    @UnapologeticDino

These cable management stickies. I bought them for like R20, which is like a euro in total. Not only were they 💙💙💙💙 at keeping the cables managed, but the double-sided tape on them was the cheapest possible. So any time any cable exerted any pressure they'd pop off and the cables would become completely unmanaged. Still salty about it all.

Hell, I still find some of them that popped off and are hugging a cable.

Level 23
    Introducing Juicero. It's a (or was a) $400 juicer which required WIFI, an app, and juice packs with QR codes that needed to be scanned and verified before producing the juice. It was discovered that one could squeeze the juice out of the packs by just squeezing with bare hands 😩
    Level 25
    Introducing Juicero. It's a (or was a) $400 juicer which required WIFI, an app, and juice packs with QR codes that needed to be scanned and verified before producing the juice. It was discovered that one could squeeze the juice out of the packs by just squeezing with bare hands 😩
    So to squeeze an orange, I have to hack into the Wi-Fi?👀I wonder if I need to download a new update to juice an apple?😅
    The early bird catches the worm