Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 20
    favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop
    (NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 4060® Laptop GPU)
    Favorite game is(Ghost of Tsushima)

#HerLegionClan_with_Marshmella
    Ahmed Sobhy Nawar
    Level 25
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of the Lenovo LOQ is its powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that the device offers great value for Price, especially when compared to other devices in its class.
    Her favorite game to play on it is Ghost of Tsushima.
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold
    Level 29
    • The Features of the Lenovo LOQ that MArshmella prefers are the NVIDIA RTX 4060 graphics card and the Intel Core i7 processor .

• And Marshmella's favourite game is Ghosts of Tsushima .

Nemo
    Level 25
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of the Lenovo LOQ is its powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that the device offers great value for Price, especially when compared to other devices in its class.
    Level 29
    Marshmella was highly impressed with the Lenovo LOQ device. Her favorite feature was its RTX 4060 graphics card. She also commended the Intel i7 processor and its excellent value for price.
    Her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima.
    Level 25
Name one of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor and her favorite game of all time.