Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 25
    one of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is : The powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that she appreciates the great value of this device, as it offers strong performance at a reasonable price.
    Her favorite game of all time is : Ghost of Tsushima
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold
    Level 19
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful GPU which is RTX 4060 and she also mentioned the power of the CPU which is Intel core i7 processor and the device offers great value for Price.

Her favorite game of all time is Ghost of Tsushima.
    Level 48

°=°Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 )processor.

Level 20
    Well, Her favorite feature of the Lenovo LOQ is the gpu, the RTX 4060 graphics card , although she also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor, and the cost effectiveness of the system.

Her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima.
    Level 19
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful GPU which is RTX 4060 and she also mentioned the power of the CPU which is Intel core i7 processor and the device offers great value for Price.

Level 48

°€°Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 ).

Level 48

°£°Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 ).

Level 19
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful GPU which is RTX 4060 and she also mentioned the power of the CPU which is Intel core i7 processor ( 13650HX 2.6 G ) and the device offers great value for Price.

Level 48

°¥°Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 )processor.

Name one of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor and her favorite game of all time.