Hello Legion Gamers!

The release date for Star Wars Outlaws is fast approaching, and to mark the occasion, here are a couple of videos to showcase the game! The first one shows gameplay and explores its technical properties on PC:

So you can check if the game will run smoothly on your machine. and the next one showcases 4 game planets:

They are all set in an open world so no loading screens between them. To me, they reminded of the four seasons: Akiva with green jungles is Spring, hot and sandy Tatooine is Summer, Tohara with its windy steppes is Autumn and finally, snowy frozen Kijimi is Winter. Not sure if it was intentionally designed this way, but this is just how it feels to me.

And gamers generally like the planets so far, though there are those who say that they all look too much like Earth and it would be nice to see a planet that would look truly unique and alien. And, to be honest, I am inclined to agree.

Still, with 4 planets to choose from, and remembering Hogwarts Legacy Houses, a question needs to be asked: which planet do you like better?