New headset, mouse and keyboard.

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    Hi everyone.

I am moving from Playstation to Legion Pro 7i Laptop... So I need to invest in some Lenovo products helping my gaming experience reach new levels.

I only play Fortnite, but need a headset that picks up sound so I can hear the difference of if someone is below me or over me ingame... Any tips??

Also I want a good mouse and keyboard, any tips here?

Thank you :)

FjOlsenFN (Twitch)
  • 5 Replies

Level 47
    Hello @FjOlsenFN , welcome to Legion Community
    for the keyboard I guess Legion pro 7i has Legion coldstrike which make buttons hits comfy and fast responsive, or if you prefer external keyboard then there's Legion K500 with Red mechanical switch and many customization option through Legion accessory central software, press on the link for more details, other choice is k300 which isn't preferred by many people as it's a membrane keyboard.
    for headset I believe Legion H500 Pro is the best for your need as it have surround sound direction sensitivity, or H600 would be a helpful for streaming as it's a wireless, its mic performance feedback is good and looks so stylish
    for a mouse all legion mouses have symmetrical design for claw and fingertip grip styles so you got to choose from them depending on your taste
    wired options are m300s, m300
    wireless m600s, m600s qi with wireless charging, m600
    welcome again, and good luck with your choices
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 25
    It's great that you're making the switch to the Legion Pro 7i. To enhance your Fortnite experience, I recommend the Lenovo Legion H600 Pro headset for accurate spatial audio. For your mouse and keyboard, the Legion M500 RGB and K500 RGB are solid choices.
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold
    Level 32
    I advise you to buy the legion H6000 or H600 Pro or h500

If you want a wireless mouse, I recommend the legion M600s

As for the keyboard, I recommend the legion K500
    Level 27
    Hello @FjOlsenFN , welcome to Legion Community
    for the keyboard I guess Legion pro 7i has Legion coldstrike which make buttons hits comfy and fast responsive, or if you prefer external keyboard then there's Legion K500 with Red mechanical switch and many customization option through Legion accessory central software, press on the link for more details, other choice is k300 which isn't preferred by many people as it's a membrane keyboard.
    for headset I believe Legion H500 Pro is the best for your need as it have surround sound direction sensitivity, or H600 would be a helpful for streaming as it's a wireless, its mic performance feedback is good and looks so stylish
    for a mouse all legion mouses have symmetrical design for claw and fingertip grip styles so you got to choose from them depending on your taste
    wired options are m300s, m300
    wireless m600s, m600s qi with wireless charging, m600
    welcome again, and good luck with your choices

hii, i second his recommendations. and hope you find a satisfying option.
    Level 52
    great
    I'm sure you will never regret it

From my own experience, Legion Accessories are very great + high quality for the price but still, it has one issue.
    most of their products have no Software to customize the RGB lights or the speed and other stuff
    so, I think you can look for other brands like Logitech or Razer

but still if you don't have enough money Legion is the best choice

We are the new LEGENDS. This is New Age