I would like your opinions on choosing a game🤗

Replies
    views
    Level 23
    @mia1 If you liked Portal, then you will love Portal 2 😁 Do share your impressions of the game if you ever decide to play it.
    Level 19
    @mia1
    Try to play Ghost of Tsushima.
    It is a very fantastic game.
    Level 24
    @dinaaa

The game is great, but it's an RPG And I don't like RPG games But I will put it on my list of games to playIf you have another suggestion for Assassin's Creed, I hope it's not an RPG

- - - Updated - - -
    @MRabea I already played Ghost of Tsushima🤩
    Level 19
    @mia1
    Tell us your experience 😄 😄
    Level 5
    @mia1 See, this heavily depend on how broad your classification of RPG is. Purely technically "Role Playing Game" could extend to all games, you play as not yourself, but you play as someone else, you play a role of that character you chose/were assigned.

If you mean RPG is the more gamey, stats selection, akin to what people classify as JRPG -vibes then I can among others recommend:
    • In Other Waters
    • Ultrakill
      • while 'Souls game' kinda doesn't mean anything these days, presume you don't want difficulty? this one is mechanically not easy so may not work?

• Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
      • tho it does require one other person, only one needs the game

• Webbed
    • Dialtown
    • Abriss
    • Baba Is You
    • Little Inferno
    • Rain World
      • another not easy, but very rewarding one

• Receiver II
    • Umurangi Generation
    • Who's Lila
    • Outer Wilds
      • don't get me started on this game
        but MASSIVE HEADS UP
        information is only progression, spoilers literally are like somebody taking away and playing the game for you, they fundamentally destroy the experience of the game, so if exploration + story based and mystery based world sounds interesting, hell yeah, not a game for one sitting tho, you will have to figure out how to world works, Outer Wilds subreddit will give you the best spoiler-free bits of guidance, more than anything it is a game to experience, not win at, not conquer, it is an exploration and experience

• Heavenly Bodies
      • funky realistic (to what degree depends on control choices :p) physics, so may also be too challenging to count?

• Celeste
    • Chuchel
    • Cocoon
    • A Short Hike
    • Mind Scanners

and some may not qualify? but also criteria not the clearest
    also the temptation to recommend roguelikes/lites is heavy but as a genre don't think they would pass the 'No RPG' due to not actually being RPGs but due to the build crafting?
    Some pribably exceptions I'll recommend anyway:
    Citizen Sleeper, Ring of Pain, Nova Drift, and Everhood
    Level 25
    @ZaidH
    I think it's a great idea. How could I not have thought of it? I already played Portal 1
    I can play Portal 2

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marwaesam

I love horror games like Resident Evil. I'm a Resident Evil fan

- - - Updated - - -
    @Abdelsalam
    like what

- - - Updated - - -
    @PrincessShahd

I already played Limbo and Inside I think I'll try Celeste Watch the game Play it and I'll decide

- - - Updated - - -
    @mazen18
    The game looks amazing and charming
    and with Great art style
    Great, try Celeste and let me know what you think. It’s a really enjoyable game with excellent reviews.
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold