Replies
    views
    Level 24
    Currently, I don't play games, but I'm starting to feel bored
    I want a game that brings back my passion for games

I want a game that isn't an RPG
    It is somewhat linear
    And it dosen't has to be a shooter game

I don't like Assassin's Creed very much, but if there is a part that I can start without starting the series
    from the beginning that will be great.

And I definitely don't want it to be a Souls game😂
    I don't mind if it's a 2D game

And thanks everyone🤗❤
  • 15 Replies

Level 23
    I think both the "Portal" games are a safe bet and are filled with so much creativity 😄

What are some games that you really enjoyed playing in the past?
    Level 32
    I advise you to play the last of us

Do you like horror games?
    Level 26
    Indie games
    Memories are always special, sometimes we laugh by remembering the days we cried, and sometimes we cry by remembering the days we laughed, that's life
    Level 31
    I recommend Assassin's Creed Origins to you

It is wonderful and one of the best parts of the series, and its story is also wonderful
    At least if you haven't played any part of the Assassin's Creed series, this part will be a good start
    Watch its trailer before you start playing, and you can also watch the game play
    Level 25
    1. Hades: A fantastic 2D Roguelike game with exciting gameplay and a compelling story.
    2. Celeste: A 2D platformer with great design and mechanics, along with a touching story.
    3. Limbo or Inside: Both are 2D games with a dark, mysterious vibe, offering a linear experience with intriguing challenges.
    4. Uncharted: If you’re looking for a linear experience outside of RPGs, the Uncharted series could be a great choice. You can start with Uncharted 4 without needing to play the earlier titles.

I hope you find something you enjoy! 😊❤
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold
    Level 27
    Firewatch a good game with gorgeous environments.
    Level 24
    @ZaidH
    I think it's a great idea. How could I not have thought of it? I already played Portal 1
    I can play Portal 2

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marwaesam

I love horror games like Resident Evil. I'm a Resident Evil fan

- - - Updated - - -
    @Abdelsalam
    like what

- - - Updated - - -
    @PrincessShahd

I already played Limbo and Inside I think I'll try Celeste Watch the game Play it and I'll decide

- - - Updated - - -
    @mazen18
    The game looks amazing and charming
    and with Great art style
    Level 27
    @ZaidH
    I think it's a great idea. How could I not have thought of it? I already played Portal 1
    I can play Portal 2

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marwaesam

I love horror games like Resident Evil. I'm a Resident Evil fan

- - - Updated - - -
    @Abdelsalam
    like what

- - - Updated - - -
    @PrincessShahd

I already played Limbo and Inside I think I'll try Celeste Watch the game Play it and I'll decide

- - - Updated - - -
    @mazen18
    The game looks amazing and charming
    and with Great art style

if you end up playing it, i hope you like it and enjoy the story ❤️
    Level 26
    @mia1
    Indie games have become more accessible thanks to cheaper technology, allowing even small teams or individuals to create great games on a shoestring budget.These indie games showcase creativity and unique spins on different genres, bringing fresh experiences to the game industry.Some standout indie games include
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Night in the Woods, limbo, inside, and Hollow Knight, all offering exceptional gameplay and storytelling.
    Memories are always special, sometimes we laugh by remembering the days we cried, and sometimes we cry by remembering the days we laughed, that's life