1️⃣0️⃣7️⃣ Nintendo Switch?

Replies
    views
    Level 30
    First: Its buttons are not very distinctive, but they are considered better than any regular buttons that serve the purpose of controlling games through them. Second: Its games are limited and not all PS4 or PS5 platform games are available in it, and the features are good and it may have a recording feature during play, but the features are still limited in it mostly. Third: In my opinion, I think it is worth buying, but it provides limited enjoyment, but it is good and not bad because there are also very beautiful games that it installs on it, especially various anime games and other than anime games, and there is nothing that can prevent someone from enjoying it because it is very good in my opinion and in the opinion of every gamer! ✨ I advise you by 70% to buy it normally for entertainment during travel times, and it is similar to Legion Go, but Legion Go is better, of course, without a doubt in all its special aspects! ❤️

Addition: There is an application on the store called Egg Ns, which is an emulator that runs all Nintendo Switch games, and you can download it on your Android phone, but on the condition that it has a Snapdragon 888 or Snapdragon 7 gen 1 processor to ensure reaching the highest speed of 60FPS, and the experience on it is very enjoyable as well, as if it were a Nintendo Switch device ready with touch buttons and settings for playing without buying the device itself!
    You download the games from the official Nintendo Switch website and they are uploaded to the emulator and you play very normally!
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 22
    1. I love that it versatile and portable, the fact that the Nintendo switch console can be played in handheld, tabletop or TV mode

2. Okay so can we talk about the controller it's awesome that it can be used as one or two, attached or separated to the console. Depending on the gameplay, you can also play multiple ways.

3. Lastly it would be the price factor and also all the games has to be purchased. Plus there are more superior devices/consoles released.
    //impermanence.
    Disconnect to reconnect