Minecraft - Test Server 1,2 and final - Legion Community Tower + Expansion - Guided Tours

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Here is a video of the Tower and its Expansion (The undergrounds are not visible) from the outside with the shader enabled (the shader slows down a lot on the desktop computer with a 1080! 😅):

This is the italian version, for now. When I'll update the undergrounds enough, I'll make an english version of the video with the latest updates.

I suggest watching from 04:11.

I'm using the desktop computer (Nvidia 1080) for version 1.18.1

I'll use the notebook (Lenovo Legion 5 Slim with Nvidia 4060) for version 1.21.1+
    Last edited by Ken3cento; 22 Hours Ago at 17:14.
    Level 27
    Here is a video of the Tower and its Expansion (The undergrounds are not visible) from the outside with the shader enabled (the shader slows down a lot on the desktop computer with a 1080! 😅):

This is the italian version, for now. When I'll update the undergrounds enough, I'll make an english version of the video with the latest updates.

I suggest watching from 04:11.

I'm using the desktop computer (Nvidia 1080) for version 1.18.1

I'll use the notebook (Lenovo Legion 5 Slim with Nvidia 4060) for version 1.21.1+

looks amazing and i love the colors combinations 😍. keep up the good work 👏 and best of luck ❤️
    Level 52
    @mazen18 Ty!

I'll post another video that shows the inside of the tower (a small part of it) and the undergrounds but without the shader on, otherwise it slows down.
    Last edited by Ken3cento; 5 Hours Ago at 09:46.