Minecraft - Test Server 1,2 and final - Legion Community Tower + Expansion - Guided Tours

views
    Level 52
    Hello!

I dedicate this discussion to all Minecraft fans.

On August 7, 2022 I started building the Legion Community Tower in survival mode until March 28, 2023 (50% of the Tower).

(I didn't dig the undergrounds in survival mode! 😅).

Since March 28, 2023 I have been building it using Worldedit in creative mode.

I finished version 1.0 on New Year's Eve 2023. Then I updated it to version 1.3.

I started building the expansion around the tower and it's well underway:

the city on the ground floor is almost finished while approximately 2/3 of the underground are complete.

It is a large project that includes a mega tower and an expansion, both full of habitable cities and includes numerous facilities for numerous events that can be organized.

It's also a mega starting point to conquer the cubic world!

I am preparing some (free) Servers to organize guided tours for anyone interested, preferably during weekends, hopefully starting in September.

A full view can last several hours. You can take the opportunity to choose which house to live in ahead of the final server.

Test server 1 and 2 are nothing more than the copy of what I'm using to build.

I update them often by loading the world from my map and therefore they are deleted every time.

Therefore they are not suitable for building (even if they work normally).

The final server will start in 2025 after finishing the expansion.

I will post the details in the next few days.

The whole story also through images (138 pages) from the beginning and the latest updates:

https://gaming.lenovo.com/emea/threads/12353-Legion-Gaming-Community-Tower-by-Ken

My Twitch channel:

https://www.twitch.tv/ken3cento
  • 1 Reply

Level 27
    i wish you the best in completing this amazing project ❤️