Bloodborne

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello everyone!

Next year Bloodborne will be 10 years old and I have just started playing it for the first time! I know, I know...
    I AM LATE!

The story is the I've finished Elden Ring + the DLC and I was ready to start my second Soul game ever, I guess I picked one of the most difficult ones, because OMG it is soooo HARD!
    The mechanics are different from Elden Ring and every time you die the stuff you use it's gone and you need to farm or buy again!

Have you played it? What do you think about it?

Here is the almost 10-year-old trailer... I hope they make a PS5 remastered version soon!

• 4 Replies

Level 23
    10 years!? God I feel so old now 😭

Bloodborne was my entry point to the souls games. For me, no game has managed to top the world building found in this game.

Yes! A remaster with some QoL changes borrowed from Elden Ring would be a dream come true 😤

@Sarkhan if possible, do play the DLC, the Old Hunters as well. In terms of bosses and lore, I'd argue that it's better than Shadow of the Erdtree 😃
    Level 27
    good luck and i wish you the patience of a 1000 hunters to finish the game 😅❤️.
    Level 26
    I haven’t played much of any other souls game, and the first time I picked this up it was quite challenging for me. It took me a bit of time to get used to this kind of game. But the moment I gave it a second chance I fell in love.
    Definitely one of the most unique and fun action adventure games I’ve ever played✨🤍.
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    Level 25
    Hey there! Bloodborne is an amazing game, but it's incredibly difficult! As soon as I started playing it, I felt like I was back in the good old days of suffering with the Souls series. Every death makes you want to keep going to break through that difficulty barrier. But when you succeed, the feeling of victory makes you forget all the pain. You're still at the beginning of your journey, enjoy every moment of it!
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold