1️⃣0️⃣8️⃣ Your Luckiest Loot Ever? 🎮

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is our fifth Legion Fridays of August!🎮

Lucky Loot?

Ever had a moment when the RNG gods were on your side, and you scored that one epic loot drop you’d been dreaming of? Maybe it was a rare weapon, a legendary item, or something you grinded for weeks to get. Whatever it was, we want to hear about it!

Share your story: what’s the rarest or most valuable item you’ve ever snagged in a game? Let’s see who’s got the best loot luck! 🏆

We will select 10 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

July Schedule/Awards:

Friday 2nd August✅
    Friday 9th August ✅
    Friday 16th August ✅
    Friday 23rd August ✅
    Friday 30th August ✅

Awards:

Accessories:

Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset
    Lenovo Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse (Black)
    Lenovo Legion M600 Wireless Gaming Mouse
    Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L - Stingray
    Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L

Merch:

BACKPACK BLACK
    DRUMS BLACK
    KEYCHAINS OPENER BLACK
  • 8 Replies

Level 47
    Name:  udyr.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  83.5 KB
    Name:  ultiLux.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  72.2 KB
    when I got Elementalist lux and spirit gaurd Udyr from normal hextech Chests I believe, these skins rarity is ultimate and there's only 7 of them in the game, among 1707 skins 😂
    at ta time, I thought that I used all this month Luck stock to get this skin 😂
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 43
    in league of legends i got DJ sona the ultimate skin also Samira ultimate skin
    i also have alot of luck in mmythic and legendary skins

in genshin impact i got hu tao from one spin and she is 5 star charcter i didn't believe how much luck iam xDDDDD

Name:  eic5ioh64c4d1.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  37.8 KB
    Level 47
    in league of legends i got DJ sona the ultimate skin also Samira ultimate skin i also have alot of luck in mmythic and legendary skins
    allow me introduce myself 😂😂
    Name:  Screenshot2024-08-31180854.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  67.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot2024-08-31180929.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  91.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot2024-08-31181112.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  33.3 KB
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 25
    There are many moments, honestly, but the one that comes to mind right now is when Kratos reclaims the Blade of Chaos in God of War 4 after a long time. For those who have played the previous God of War games, they know how legendary this weapon is. It was an incredible moment, and the excitement grew even more when he encountered Athena. It was an epic scene in every sense of the word ❤️🔥
    Name:  g.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  81.6 KB
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold
    Level 26
    When I got the
    M4 GLACIER
    In pubg mobile
    Name:  maxresdefault(1).jpg
Views: 38
Size:  91.1 KB
    It was my lucky moment. i wanted to open a box, to see my luck and i was sure that it would get me silver as usual or something I frequently have, and suddenly it was the M4🔥
    My reaction at this time was priceless 😂❤️
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    Level 52
    Sparky from clash royale

We are the new LEGENDS. This is New Age
    Level 23
    The RNG gods haven't been that kind to me, but I did get Luis Suarez (when he used to be in Barcelona) from a random FIFA pack 😅
    Level 22
    Mine would be Disney's Tarzan action game. I dont know how many times I've replayed this game back when I was a teen and again recently. Sometimes I would unlock all achievements other times not but it is and was one of the fun games kept me busy for hours as I would always try and win/finish the game. Always wanting to better myself. This one I played on an old windows xp computer think it was back in 2007 or 2008. And sometime earlier in the year again on my laptop.

- - - Updated - - -
    I know this is not one i think but it was a classic thought I'd share. This and sims 3 was one of my favs Back then. Still is but I've upgraded to The sims4.
    Name:  Screenshot_20240831-181819_Chrome.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  32.8 KBName:  Screenshot_20240831-181956_Chrome.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  24.9 KB
    Last edited by NayNay; 2 Hours Ago at 16:44.
    //impermanence.
    Disconnect to reconnect