Back to School: Tips for Your Next Computer 💻

views
    Level 52
    Peace be upon you

With the start of schools and universities, many questions arise about the type and specifications of the desktop or laptop computer

In short, choose a device with these specifications

1- CPU processor: If the user is in elementary school and his use does not exceed browsing, then an Intel i3 processor is enough for him or its equivalent from other processors is suitable for him, but if he is in middle or high school, then an Intel i5 processor is enough for him or its equivalent from other processors is suitable for him, and while the person is in university, an Intel i7 processor or its equivalent from other processors is suitable for him.

2- RAM: Its size should not be less than 8 GB to obtain smooth use of the device and navigate between applications.

3- Memory: We are now in the age of information and its increasing size, so the best memory capacity is not less than 512 GB, which is very suitable and will last with you.

4- Graphics processor GPU: Your choice of graphics processor power depends on your needs, if your studies require the use of drawing and planning programs that require a high graphics processor, or if you practice electronic mathematics or are interested in the field of electronic games, here you can choose a powerful processor, but if you do not need any of the above, there is no need to buy a powerful one.

5- Type of company, the best companies currently spread in the markets are: Lenovo, Asus, and everything that falls under them, the worst company is HP, as it is famous for its devices breaking down quickly, and to make sure, go to any computer repair shop and you will find most of the devices from HP 😅

Share your tips and suggestions with others in the comments, and we wish you a happy school year 😁

We are the new LEGENDS. This is New Age
  • 1 Reply

Level 25
    Thanks for the article 😊 And especially thanks for the heads up about HP 😅 because with most of my friends' laptops they literally work more like heaters than actual laptops 😂😅 As for the RAM you’re right 8GB just doesn’t cut it anymore Most new games and heavy engineering programs recommend 16GB so 8GB is basically obsolete now 🙂
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold