Check out Netflix's Leviathan anime teaser!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

Those of us who grew up partially in 2000s, in a more civilised time when people read books on paper more often than on smartphones (actually, I am not sure what the ratio is today, I am just ignorantly assuming here) may remember a Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfeld.

Anybody? @GoLLuM13 I am thinking mainly of you, but this may be of interest to @AmrAli1, @ramax and @Saka as well. Whether you read it or are an anime aficionado, here is a bit of news: Netflix is making an anime adaptation of it:

It has a sort of steampunk and sort of giant mechas and sort of kaiju, so hopefully may be an entertaining watch.

Full disclosure: despite having grown up in the 2000s, I have not actually read this particular trilogy. Do we have anyone who has?
  • 2 Replies

Level 52
    I didn't read it, but it looks definitely interesting 😁
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 To tell the truth, it was on my list, but I read some reviews that claimed it to be cliched. I may give it another chance, I mean, what was cliched back in the 2000s may be a refreshing retro in the 2020s (now I feel old 😅).

But not right now, I am currently in the middle of Chakraborty's The Daevabad Trilogy.