1️⃣1️⃣0️⃣ introvert VS extrovert

Replies
    views
    Level 24
    I know topic is introvert or extrovert but honestly I feel like I'm an ambivert, as I have both traits however I dont mingle or make friends easily I observe peoples behaviors, personalities and actions before befriending someone. I'm very good at reading whether someone is genuine or not. So when it comes to me befriending or socializing I check people's energies first.

- - - Updated - - -

I can say though my younger self was an introvert, a shy girl, keeping to herself. But I've grown so much as a person. Much more confident, dont need validation, I know who I am and my worth. And best believe I'm going to call you out when you do or say something unethical. Each and every person on earth is unique and should believe more in themself and be more dependent on themselves. You dont need anyone else but yourself. You're worth and presence is unmatched there ain't no other like you. #Selflove
    //impermanence.
    Disconnect to reconnect
    Level 17
    Introvert, but like prefer to stay at home 100% of the time, but have no problem whatsoever communicating with people, even with a lot of people at the same time.
    Level 47
    Extrovert online and around friends and family, Introvert irl and around anybody else😅
    One step closer to greater understanding!