Steam is having a Boomstock 2024 sale!

views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

Steam is having a sale again, this time titled Boomstock 2024. They call it "a celebration of all Boomer Shooters and kick-ass action games in general, all connected by their love for the good old days of gaming, shining through in the games’ artstyle, gameplay, or both." Check it out!

Personally, I was intrigued by the sentiment about "the good old days of gaming", but the actual discount selection is not that tempting for me:

Name:  Screenshot2024-09-17163931.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  108.7 KB

Maybe I am too old or not old enough and have a different "good old days of gaming" 😅 @GoLLuM13 or @DracoTarot or @j7schultz, what do you think about this selection?

But still, it has a few interesting this for me. You can get Shadow Warrior or Destroy All Humans at a nice bargain, or remastered Commandos ( @ZaidH you may want to take note if there are gaps in your collection 🙂) and Worms. From the new games, I am mostly interested in Wild Bastards, but mostly because I liked the previous game of that studio Void Bastards.

And @DracoTarot and @galadrielmt you could check out ELDERBORN for your pile of Metal-focused games:

I hope there may be a good discount offer for everyone. If not now, that in one of the future sales 😉
  • 1 Reply

Level 52
    Except worms and destroy all humans I don't know the others
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<