Ask Meshael your Questions & stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 32
    One of my favorite female gaming characters is Lara Croft

As for the question of how to enable more women to consider eSports as a career option.
    By creating women's tournaments for all games to encourage them to do so

Question for Mashael

What is your favorite type of games?
    Level 17
    @UnapologeticDino

My favourite female gaming character is Loserfruit (real name: Kathleen Lufu Belsten) is an Australian Twitch streamer, YouTuber, and professional gamer, best known for her engaging content in *Fortnite* and other games. She is one of the most popular female content creators in the gaming community.

She made history in Fortnite as one of the few creators to have her own in game skin, part of the Fortnite Icon Series.

*To empower more women to pursue Esports as a career:

1. Increase Representation: Showcase successful female Esports players and promote diverse characters in games to inspire others.

2. Create Safe Spaces: Address online toxicity and harassment, and provide female only tournaments and inclusive events.

3. Offer Education and Resources: Provide scholarships, training programs, and workshops for women interested in gaming.

4. Boost Visibility: Highlight women in Esports through media coverage, sponsorships, and mentorship programs.

5. Change the Narrative: Challenge stereotypes, encourage mixed-gender teams, and promote women as equal competitors in Esports.

These steps can foster a more inclusive and welcoming Esports environment for women.
    @Mashael
    "What challenges have you faced as a woman in the Esports industry, and how have you overcome them to succeed at the highest level?
    Level 32
    One of my favorite female gaming characters is Ashley from Resident Evil 4

As for the question of how to enable more women to consider eSports as a career option.
    To find the appropriate support for her, including capabilities and others
    This gives her self-confidence and will be a major reason for her success

Question for Mashael

What is your favorite game series?
    Level 43
    Let's gooo!

Hello Meshael, I don't have any questions, but I missed the day when we had fun playing the TDM challenge 😅😅❤️
    Level 25
    My favorite female gaming character is Rita; she's incredibly skilled and one of the few girls who excel in soccer, plus she has a great personality! ✨❤️
    To empower more women to choose esports as a career, I believe that support and the right opportunities are essential for showcasing their true talents. Additionally, the surrounding environment plays a significant role in their success. It's important to raise awareness that women are just as capable as men, so we need to work towards equality in this field. 🌟
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold
    Level 6
    My favorite female gaming character is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn because she is strong, resourceful, and independent. Her determination to uncover the truth about her world, while overcoming significant challenges, makes her an inspiring character.

We can empower more women to consider Esports as a career by promoting positive representation in games, providing equal opportunities in competitions, and fostering an inclusive, supportive environment. Mentorship programs and female-only tournaments can also encourage women to join, while combating stereotypes and toxicity in gaming communities is essential to make Esports welcoming for everyone.

> My question to Meshael. What game or gaming experience has had the biggest impact on you, and why?
    Level 30
    Hope rima from Jordan is one of the girls I know and she is a YouTube content creator.

Publishing ads whose content is playing games or tournaments and the winner can get valuable prizes to excite young girls on different social networking sites or on websites!
    And this is the same way similar to the same way the Lenovo community ads to attract interested people from Egypt and other countries
    And of course, it is necessary to have the appropriate environment for girls, and the place is very beautiful and air-conditioned, and energy drinks are provided for girls to motivate them more, and this will make the girl more interested in the field of Esports.

Note: in fact I am also interested in Mashael as one of the girls Gamers ✨
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 26
    My favorite gamer is Kyohineshe has entertaining content, and sings and also dubs.
    We must provide them with support, whether material or moral, and create a safe environment for playing, in addition to providing opportunities for them to participate in tournaments and events, encouraging and motivating them constantly, and accepting criticism, whether positive or negative, because this helps them develop more and test their abilities, and in the first and last they enjoy.
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    We live we love we lie
    Level 17
    Hello Meshael!
    My question is : What is the hardest game you have ever played?
    To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice, we should provide them with mentors and support female content creators. Highlighting successful content creator can also be encouraging and of course raising awareness about gender equality is also important.
    Level 6
    First of all thank you Lenovo staff for these many opportunities that you give us , you are the ones who do empower women in this industry/community actually .
    to answer your question @UnapologeticDino : My favorite female gaming character got to be Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider series. I've always admired her strength, intelligence, and adventurous spirit.
    and When it comes to empowering more women to consider esports as a career, I think there are a many things we can do such as :
    1 Increase visibility of successful women in the industry as role models(like Meshael)
    2 Provide mentorship and networking opportunities for aspiring female esports professionals
    3 Address issues of discrimination to create more inclusive environments
    4 Invest in programs that introduce girls to esports from a young age. Advocate for equal pay, sponsorship, and career advancement opportunities for women.
    and lastly I wish good luck to every Legion fan out there especially girlies 😉
    play wise