Ask Meshael your Questions & stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 4
    @UnapologeticDino my favorite is ghost from call of duty veeyy strong caractère
    You like gamer what you think for black ops6 ?
    Level 1
    @UnapologeticDino

One of my favorite female gaming characters is Samus Aran from the *Metroid* series. Her strength and independence redefine the typical portrayal of women in gaming.

To empower more women in Esports, we could:

1. **Host Women-Only Tournaments**: Create competitive spaces where women can showcase their skills and gain visibility.
    2. **Launch Scholarships for Female Gamers**: Offer financial support for women pursuing education in gaming-related fields or attending Esports events.
    3. **Create Networking Events**: Organize meetups and conferences for female gamers to connect, share experiences, and build professional relationships.
    4. **Promote Mental Health Resources**: Provide support systems focusing on mental wellness in gaming, helping women navigate the pressures of competitive play.

Here’s a question for Meshael:

What challenges have you faced as a woman in the gaming industry, and what advice would you give to aspiring female gamers looking to break into Esports?
    Level 5
    My favourite female gaming characters are xayah from lol
    Women can be empowered if they given the appropriate tools and chance to enter the competition, also providing safe, non-toxic and non racist environment will help all, specially those who got the potential but can't start the right way, only then they will test their limits and who knows, they may reach their IMPOSSIBLE.
    Good luck all
    my question is that whats your favorite lenovo product? Specifically in gaming
    Level 1
    Hi Meshael , i have no fav female gaming characters , i'm new to gaming , ,
    not played in decades , i'm old school ,old old school ,
    my fav game back then was manic miner - xevious , jetset willy , do you ever play old school games , ?
    Level 2
    My favorite female gaming character is Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat,
    for is beauty, power and determination.

My question is the same question:
    What is your favorite female caracter?

Happy gaming!!
    Level 5
    One of my favorite female gaming characters is Ashley from Resident Evil 4

As for the question of how to enable more women to consider eSports as a career option.
    To find the appropriate support for her, including capabilities and others
    This gives her self-confidence and will be a major reason for her success

Question for Mashael

What is your favorite game series?