Ask Meshael your Questions & stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 25
    My favorite female gaming character is Rita; she's incredibly skilled and one of the few girls who excel in soccer, plus she has a great personality! ✨❤️
    To empower more women to choose esports as a career, I believe that support and the right opportunities are essential for showcasing their true talents. Additionally, the surrounding environment plays a significant role in their success. It's important to raise awareness that women are just as capable as men, so we need to work towards equality in this field. 🌟

I have a few questions for Meshael💕:
    What challenges have you faced in the world of esports? What advice can you give us to avoid these challenges? Also, what do you recommend to girls who want to enter the world of gaming or esports?
    Tell us how you got into gaming and what made you love games in the first place.
    What do you think about the recent developments in gaming with the rise of artificial intelligence?
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold
    Level 3
    Question for her: What games makes you at ease?
    Favorite female gaming character: Firefly because she carries an awesome bot called S.A.M.
    Level 32
    One of my favorite female gaming characters is Ashley from Resident Evil 4

As for the question of how to enable more women to consider eSports as a career option.
    To find the appropriate support for her, including capabilities and others
    This gives her self-confidence and will be a major reason for her success

Question for Mashael

Do you like Souls games?