Ask Meshael your Questions & stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino
    My favorite female gaming character is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. She's tough, smart, and never gives up, even when things get hard. She’s an outsider who proves herself and saves the world, which is really inspiring.
    We can get more women into Esports, we can:

1. Show Successful Women: Make sure female gamers and Esports players who are doing well get noticed. Seeing women succeed makes others feel like they can do it too.
    2. Create Safe Spaces: Build gaming communities where women feel welcome and don’t have to deal with harassment. Having support makes a big difference.
    3. Better Characters: Game developers should keep making awesome female characters like Aloy, so women can see themselves in the games they play.

Basically, we need to make sure women feel seen, supported, and like they have a real shot at making it in Esports. Aloy shows that anyone can succeed, no matter where they come from!
    Level 6
    My favorite Female Gamer is LeZeldaa
    Level 30
    I have a set of questions for Mashael

In your opinion, what is the most important skill in games that a girl needs to become a pro gamer gradually?

Have you tried playing Counter-Strike 2?

What was your first game and favorite game that introduced you to the world of gaming?

Thanks
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !