What do you do when you need to learn something new?

views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

Earlier this week we thought about the technology used in education, but same as different devices can be used for learning, the approach to learning Is also different. For example, what do you do when you need to learn some new material or skill?

Some people use textbooks, while others prefer video tutorials. Podcasts or more formal courses are also an option. Some try to learn by themselves, others prefer to learn with others, and then there is an issue of whether you're learning something for fun or as a part of an official course or module, and the list of different approaches goes on.

Personally, I like to go to the library if I need to study some actual new material, I find that change in the environment and lack of attractions helps, and I usually stick to the good old textbook approach.

What about you?
  • 1 Reply

Level 23
    @Aaricia If it weren't for YouTube, my brain might have regressed to a kindergarten level 😅

I love the ambiance of a library so much! My dream is to go there, put my phone out of reach, have no internet, and just focus on what's in front of me. Unfortunately, in web development, most resources are online, so there's rarely a reason to visit the library 😭