Hi everyone, I have a few questions about Lenovo Legion!

Replies
    views
    Level 2
    Hello everyone! I just got a Lenovo Legion laptop and I’m looking for tips on how to optimize its performance for both gaming and everyday tasks. Right now, I’m playing Bus Simulator Indonesia and Moto Wheelie 3D, but more importantly, I want to ensure the laptop runs smoothly and stays durable over time.
    Could anyone in the community share some system settings or optimization tips for better performance on Legion? Any advice on how to keep it cool while gaming or tips on maintaining the laptop’s longevity would be really helpful!
    Looking forward to any advice you can provide. Thanks a lot!
  • 6 Replies

Level 27
    hii. you should elevate your laptop to keep temps low. uninstall bloatware (any pre installed program that you don't need like mcafee). for the best gaming performance the laptop should be plugged in. update windows then update the gpu drivers. hope you enjoy it. and if you have any questions let's know ❤️
    Level 26
    2 most important things:-

1_ Plug it in. The performance might be capped when on battery as battery saving measure. Take out the battery and keep it somewhere else if you're not running on battery to prolong its life.

2_ Take care of the thermals. Always clean the vents and the internals. Replace the TIM. If possible enhance the airflow (e.g not blocking the intakes). I like those fans that attached to the exhaust of the laptop, I find that they improve the temperature by 5–10′C. But most gaming laptops are not compatible with it. The laptop cooler pad usually don't do much to justify their price so I usually just ignore them.
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    We live we love we lie
    Level 50
    Hello ❤️❤️, welcome to the community 😊😊! Hope you have fun with us and keep visiting every day. We also have exciting events like game together and giveaways.

Congrats on your new laptop ❤️❤️! How do you feel about it?

Just remember to keep your laptop clean with a microfiber cloth, use a cooling pad, and update your system regularly with Lenovo Vantage. Charge with the original Lenovo charger, enable conservation mode, and protect the keyboard with a case. Avoid blocking vents, eating or drinking near the laptop, and exposing it to extreme temperatures. Unplug the charger once fully charged, avoid unofficial chargers, and limit unnecessary software to keep your laptop fast and secure
    Level 50
    Hello ❤️❤️, welcome to the community 😊😊! Hope you have fun with us and keep visiting every day. We also have exciting events like game sessions and giveaways.
    Just remember to keep your laptop clean with a microfiber cloth, use a cooling pad, and update your system regularly with Lenovo Vantage. Charge with the original Lenovo charger, enable conservation mode, and protect the keyboard with a case. Avoid blocking vents, eating or drinking near the laptop, and exposing it to extreme temperatures. Unplug the charger once fully charged, avoid unofficial chargers, and limit unnecessary software to keep your laptop fast and secure.
    Level 50
    Hello ❤️❤️, welcome to the community 😊😊

Hope you have fun with us and keep visiting every day. We also have exciting events like game sessions and giveaways.

Just remember to keep your laptop clean with a microfiber cloth, use a cooling pad, and update your system regularly with Lenovo Vantage. Charge with the original Lenovo charger, enable conservation mode, and protect the keyboard with a case. Avoid blocking vents, eating or drinking near the laptop, and exposing it to extreme temperatures. Unplug the charger once fully charged, avoid unofficial chargers, and limit unnecessary software to keep your laptop fast and secure.
    Level 47
    Hi and welcome to the community 👋
    I see that all trying to help, All I can advice you is to monitor your temperatures to keep your internal parts safe as they may not handle nowadays processor and gpu high temp properly, and download Lenovo Vantage if not pre-installed that will help a lot
    Congrats for the new laptop, hope you have the best Experience using it 🥳
    One step closer to greater understanding!