When it comes to horror, do you like watching or playing?

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch Rockstar would be a good choice and I'm sure they will be successful. May tackle them a few years before releasing the game if it ever happens.

A Lovecraftian atmosphere would be the ultimate choice. Any game with a Gothic aurora and feel to it won't pass me by. I agree with you. Outsirght horror "KILLS" the vibe. 😂

I'm done waiting and seriously need to watch Beetlejuice. Tomorrow will be the day or night depending on my mood.

I will tell you how Mr Invetween ends without spoilers, I promise. Currently, I'm on episode 5 and season 3 ends on episode 9. I think it's going to be a cliffhanger.
    Community Manager
    @DracoTarot Maybe, they are usually slow but thorough. And the chances of that happening are slim anyway.

Well, one may argue that Lovecraft is not horror as such, more of a mystical thriller kind of vibe. In that sense, maybe it is not entirely accurate to compare it to things that are more "pure" horror...

I watched it last week before the weekend. Did you manage to by now?

Ah, so only a few episodes left. From what I've been reading it seems that they finished it properly, but it is still unclear.